SETI@home News Vol. 115 (12/09/2010)

Soldato
Now i know i am dim in comparison to the knowledge thats floating around here but why do you have to have 4ghz settle for the 3.6 if its stable, what apart from .4ghz difference is there? I could understand if boinc would run faster but what do i know :)

Associate
Morning peeps, have rejoined milkyway hurahhh am contemplating einstein and i know you attach through boinc but where do i sign up for the team??
Buenas dias signors

Sorry can't help with that.

On a side note that was funny hourly updates. Was beginning to think you were in A&E with a PC case (or 2) being surgically removed from your big toe after trying to boot it down the street :D:p

Soldato
:eek: All done 3.4ghz stable for now too tired to do anymore, signed up for milkyway and just done my first einstein wu.....you guys have created a monster.
If you really want us to believe that you didn't fall asleep on your night shift Mr Reaver sah i suggest you wipe the saliva thats still running down your face:p:)

Associate
Mark Satler on the S@H forums is making a push for more money for the new science database. He's looking for 20 x $10 donations (that needs to be $10 donations from 20 different people), then he will then match. Here's your chance to chuck $10 into the server pool to make a BIG difference.........go for it! ;)

<edit> If you make a $10 donation, please add the confirmation details to the Quick Fundraiser for SETI's new server thread' </edit>

<edit 2 - doh>Make sure you include the instruction that the donation should be used for the new science database server </edit>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom