Shadow Of The Tomb Raider

Caporegime
This ones an absolute ****!

Light-Mirrors.jpg

I will do the bugger though! :D

V F

V F

Soldato
A tiger is really ticking me off, the arrow aiming isn't great.

The 2nd one.

I only started getting serious into this last night finding some time. The second one felt easier because it was more open and it was less lunging at you. So the distance to shoot the arrows was easier. Two shots to the head then finish it off with the pick axe's. It was a nice ending when it slid to its death.

That area was so open you could run about everywhere up and down the platforms as well as the trees.

The first encounter was nicer due to the enclosed somewhat darker/muddy light setting.

The graphics and dark areas are incredible.

V F

V F

Soldato
The Piranha scene... Getting to the exit was easy but trying to find that damn treasure chest was a bit of a nightmare. Then, when I did find it, I never had the tools to open it. :D:rolleyes:

V F

V F

Soldato
It was a confusing area. The blue beam marker made it look it was on top. Going up and around I was above it. Never knew you had to go down to the right and up since it was in below.

The stealth fights are so much fun with the mud/walls and wall bushes. As well as the rapple stealth deaths. Feels like playing the role of a live action movie at times.

Caporegime
That's what I found too, considering the variety of skills you unlock you're barely given an opportunity to put most of them to proper use.

Yeah, ive not even bothered with the plants you can use for perception, focus etc...., as i forgot i had them lol.

I don't even buy anything else from the merchants now, as ive managed to get the lockpick, ive just been selling them the Gold etc...., so ive got a mountain of cash too :p

I might just use all the skill points at the final camp, just incase you need them all unlocked for the 100%, or an all skills got achievement. :D

Im on that Eye Of The Serpant now :eek:

Last edited:

V F

V F

Soldato
Belly of the Serpent gave me memories of that scene in Definitive Edition when Lara fell/pops her head out of the blood pool. Icky all that squelching.

V F

V F

Soldato
CENOTE, on that Galleon, and i thought that Temple Of The Sun was bad! :eek: :D

That was gorgeous! Took me a little while though since I'm on the difficulty one down from Deadly Obsession. One with the Jungle? No hints. Reminded me moments of the end of Uncharted 4. However, it was damn creepy all those screeches through the caves climbing up then seeing a little glimpse/half a second of them. It was like Uncharted 2 in the ice caves for the Yeti's. :o

I've currently stopped last night when you pickup the shotgun. Was doing a lot of side stuff in Paititi. So many lovely cave areas and the wilderness. This game really has so many gorgeous photo moments.

That other puzzle was fun with the spinning arms, jumping and ducking then timing the side obstacles.

Back
Top Bottom