Shadow Of The Tomb Raider

Caporegime
Well its totally ****** for me :(

I can't rotate the first boom on the Galleon, which by looking at YT vids, you are supposed to be able to do, been on with it 2x days now.

Once i grab it, i just can't move, so all i can do is let go, yet the other boom, i can rotate fine. :(

EDIT: I don't believe this, ive just booted it back up, and shes moving that first boom fine now, so **** knows what was going on yesterday, and earlier, as i was trying allsorts, i was moving the stick in every position, even the right one, was rotating them, but nothing, i even tried the bloody keyboard, and she still wouldn't move, wtf! :confused:

Last edited:
Associate
On that galleon tomb do you go back later and get much further up in the level?

Hard to explain but I finished the tomb and realised there looked to be lots more to climb further up on the rocks at the stern of the ship.

Soldato
On that galleon tomb do you go back later and get much further up in the level?

Hard to explain but I finished the tomb and realised there looked to be lots more to climb further up on the rocks at the stern of the ship.

No you can get there at the time, the flow of that tomb is a bit odd though and it's easy to miss.

Caporegime
I don't ******* believe this, mine won't load anymore, hit play, just sits on a Black screen, have to ctrl+alt+del to kill it, and when i do that, i see the shadow of the tomb raider has stopped working!:mad:

I tried it after the 2.2gb download as well, to see if owt had changed, and it loaded up fine, just had The Forge top right of the menu screen, and the Store had a ! next to it, so i quit out. :(

Im absolutely gutted here :(

EDIT: I'll try un-install, re-install tom, as ive found where the saves are, so i can back them up, and hope it works again.

EDIT: Its working again! :D

I rebooted Steam up, thought id give it another try before i went to bed, and Tombi did another 135mb update, and is now working again :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't know why its coming down for me, as i ain't bought the DLCs.
Because if someone who owns the DLC invites you then you can play in Co-op without ever buying it! Just as well its utter trash! and should be free to all buyers not locked to season pass or a £3.75 microtransaction! The lava graphics especially are very weak must have taken all of a few hours to put those together :rolleyes:

Caporegime
Because if someone who owns the DLC invites you then you can play in Co-op without ever buying it! Just as well its utter trash! and should be free to all buyers not locked to season pass or a £3.75 microtransaction! The lava graphics especially are very weak must have taken all of a few hours to put those together :rolleyes:

I'll give it a miss :p

Caporegime
Anyone else get the audio cutting out on the escape from CENOTE ?, was fine up till that point, but once id done the Galleon, and got off it, when heading back up the stairs, i got a quick sec or so pause (for the loading, streaming in whatever it does), and the audio went, so i paused to get the menu options on, and it came back, but throughout that part, once in a while, it was doing it, but coming back on its own sometimes, after another sec or so.

Done a search, and seems im not alone with audio probs, some saying it cuts during cutscenes etc..., which ive never had, sounds been perfect for me, all the way to escaping from CENOTE, as said, but hopefully, now im through it and back to Paititi, it might never happen again :p

That bit with the climbing shoes, for upside down! :eek: :D

Caporegime
It only started for me since it did that DLC update, i wish id not let it download :(

Im on the Ancient Aqueduct Tomb now, managed to get the water up a couple of levels, and thats it so far :p

EDIT: OH NO! ive just fired steam back up, and this started to do another update, 8.4GB, killed it quick smart, while it was just preallocating, as not having it stop loading the game again, like after The Forge download did, no ******* way!.

I don't believe it, its got to do the update! :mad:

EDIT: It still works, thank ****! :D

Last edited:

V F

V F

Soldato
Im on the Ancient Aqueduct Tomb now, managed to get the water up a couple of levels, and thats it so far :p

That was fun. How far are you into the game? I'm about 82% complete on PS4. I have apparently two main missions before end game on One with the Jungle then onto Deadly Obsession.
I'm currently cleaning up relics, challenges, tombs, side missions etc before the finale. I've been enjoying the exploring while most seemed to hate it saying the game was dull. I've also loved how dark the game has been. About as dark as Doom3, another thing that most hated. So many say they cannot see what is going on.

I was extremely dissapointed with the Nahual side mission. However, what a glorious setting the game has.

None of the fights were Uncharted 4 Crushing. :( Sure some were fun. More so the mud parts.

Tomb Raider has really grown on me. I wasn't much for the series until I got a little warmed up with Definitive, then Rise got me hooked and Shadow has kept it for me. So I bought a few on Steam to play. I haven't played much of Underworld that I think I'll revisit on the PS3, same with Anniversary and Legend.

Since I was so obsessed with the Uncharted series, Tomb Raider seems to be edging the spot for me.

Soldato
Another worthless patch with feeble fixes. This one is 5.1GB or up to 13GB if you have not yet downloaded the other patch & shared DLC content :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom