Poll: Should OcUK use Amtrak or City Link couriers?

Should OcUK use Amtrak or City Link couriers?

• Amtrak

Votes: 198 38.4%
  • City Link

Votes: 318 61.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I always seem to get better service from Amtrak round here, I guess our local CityLink drivers and depot arent that good at keeping time ;)

My vote goes to Amtrak.

Associate
Never had any problem with Amtrak in my experience. I've had a few issues with citylink, so I'd avoid them wherever possible.

Man of Honour
I've voted for City Link - although I've had problems they have been less than the ones I've had with Amtrack.

Problem is most courier ineptitude is not a national thing, it's down to the local depot. Company A could be utterly, utterly apalling in Southampton but courier of the year in Newcastle :(

Sic

Sic

Soldato
amtrack blows imho. i've used them tonnes outside OcUK and i hate them. and city link looks better...to echo Mr. Squirrel

A5H

A5H

Permabanned
Please don't use city link! They are awful...
Lost my speakers for a week and never even said sorry!
Amtrak have been good :D

Don
I've not voted, I've never had any problems with Amtrak, but I guess it's the service that you get when you do have problems that determines whether they're a good courier or not. Same with Citylink.

Jokester

Associate
What's wrong with Royal Mail?? I've used them for many other deliveries, all have been perfectly on time and in perfect condition. When i've not been in, they've been taken to the depot, and a note left for me. I dont see what more anyone could wish for?

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Voted for City Link as I've had some problems with Amtrak in the past and would do anything possible to avoid dealing with them again.
City Link however have been np for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom