Show Off Your Dish (Picture Thread) (Rules added)

:D Fry ***!

img1428l.jpg

Best cereal ever, half a bowl gets me completely stuffed and full because it isnt mostly air like cheap kellogs cereals are:

Quality Muesli, yum yum yum! Lots of sugar in the dried raisins, bannana + pineapple though.

Last edited:
Chicken Leek and Sweetcorn Pie with Sweet Roast new Potatoes and Parsnips
dinner.jpg

Apple and Blackberry Crumble with added oats for the extra crunchy texture :)
crumble.jpg

Apple pie home made sweet shortcrust pastry
pie.jpg

And Pizza the kids made (including base) last week :)
pizza.jpg

This is so wierd, today all I've had so far is another bowl of Muesli for breakfast at 7 am, a glass of orange juice, and now this for lunch:

And I've had migraine, vertigo, and raging tinnitus all day long :X

What the fudge, I cant even eat fruit + veg without getting sick? :(

Must resist sleep!

Moroccan chicken pizza (curried tomato sauce and mozzarella) with tzatziki. Next time might add apricot to the sauce too

0001.jpg

That looks quite tasty and it's a very decent effort at the photo/presentation too.

Agreed. Nice for someone to prove that you can in fact take a good photo without half of it (sometimes more) being out of focus.

if thats all your eating no wonder! Get some more vitamins and minerals in you along with several pints of water!

Not that alone, no! Get a proper meal eaten.
You've had no protein at all there.

Yes I need more protein, I had a lack of cheese or eggs on that day that would have been the cause, and I dont drink enough water.

I forgot to mention that there were lots of carrots in that steamfresh meal but I ate all those first as I hate carrots, and normally I have cheese with them, but I forgot to on that day.

I need more fruit, veg, protein and water, and less salt, sugar and no alcohol / caffeine to prevent being sick :( ....

(I had some vodka + lemonade for the first time today in over 5 years ... and it simply made me feel as crappy as I do when I have my vertigos on most days. I simply had it to experiment how I would tolerate it after so much time, and the results were terrible. Fortunately it didnt trigger any migraine).

Sorry, roast again!

Veg:

20111002160634.jpg

mmmmm pork (tried the crackling in a different way, and it came out rather nicely!)

20111002162630.jpg

Put 'em together on a big ol' plate (proper man-size portions!) and let the gluttony commence!) :D

20111002164706.jpg

LOL, is that a stab at me? :p

Top down on a pizza, you can shoot that at F/1.0 and it'll still all be in focus. There is no way to shoot that without all of it in focus.

It's a stab at anyone that thinks this:

IMG_4216.jpg

...is better than this:

rA7wM.jpg

;)

If it's a row of homogenised items, then it's acceptable as you're not really losing any detail:

CAYp1.jpg

If one square inch of steak is in focus while the sauce, potatoes, and mushrooms are a blurry mess, it's not cool.

Back
Top Bottom