Show Off Your Dish (Picture Thread) (Rules added)

Yeah, the cod is under the lemon. :p It shrunk from about 17cm to about 10. :/

I'll get some before and after pictures next time. This was a bag of frozen cod fillets from Tesco.

A few pics of things ive made recently!

lemon fairy cakes with lemon icing and lemon sugar
lemoncakes.jpeg

(wouldn't bother with the lemon sugar, was a bit to much but looked pretty).

double chocolate fairy cakes
chocmuffins.jpeg

freezer biscuits
biscuits.JPG

(extremely good, so far none have made it to be tasted cool)!

home made cheese and smoked ham quiche (even made the pastry :) )
quiche.png

2nd time at making Yorkshire puddings :) quiet proud of them :D (this is BFs dinner by the way, i dont eat that much! :p)
roast.png

and tonight i made this really lovely mushroom and cheese pasta but i forgot to take a picture :(

Lemon fairy cakes look nice. Were they anything like lemon drizzle cake? mmm I need to make that <3

Pretty much :) just has a icing instead of drizzle. I make a lemon drizzle loaf cake which is a lot nicer then the fairy cakes to be honest, think its just to much lemon in the fairy cakes due to the small size of them.

But made them as a thank you gift someone and thought the fairy cakes would look nicer and be a good amount instead of a waking great big loaf cake.

That last one should have a condiment on top (one of: mayo/tomato ketchup/brown sauce).

You should also grill it, too, after the cheese has been put on.

Son, I am disappoint.

No need for condiments for this dish, nor grilling for that matter. The heat that the hash browns (picture taken just out of oven) melted the cheese rapidly, and did not require any condiments to unlock any flavour.

Was surprisingly tasty, as well as being absolutely **** easy to do. 5 secs preparing time (Slide off oven tray, pour cheese on).

^_^

Back
Top Bottom