Show Off Your Dish (Picture Thread) (Rules added)

Soldato
Home made chicken burgers:

First of all fried some shallots and garlic in a pan until soft, then added it to 2 chicken breasts, clump of parsley, coriander, some chilli, salt and pepper, and an egg, whizzed it in the blender, refrigerated for a bit.

Pan fried in a bit of olive oil, served with a bit of greenery in wholemeal buns with some sweet potato wedges and a bit of sweet chilli sauce for dipping :D

DSC_0386.jpg

Soldato
When I was at home a couple of months ago (I'm fully catered at uni this year :p)
2012-03-24181928.jpg

One of the few proper meals in my life I have made all by myself! *proud*.
Fried courgette and mushrooms, pasta, cabbage, and sausages, there were carrots as well but they didn't fit on the plate.
Nothing fancy but it was tasty (and filling) :).

Soldato
DSC_0392.jpg

Home-made chicken jalfrezi with aloo gobi (which sadly ended up more like mash with added cauliflower :( but still tasted great :)) and nan bread (of which I didn't eat much)

Absolutely amazing :D

Soldato
Requested the biggest burger my wife could make for tea, I got -

700g beef (with chopped onions and green chillies)
b1.jpg

Cheese added
b2.jpg

Bap was slightly too big
b3.jpg

A pack of bacon
b4.jpg

Served with lettuce, mayo and jalapeno relish
b5.jpg

His and hers
b6.jpg

Nom
b7.jpg

Associate
Haha nice burger!

Here's my dinner from tonight:

20120613210642.jpg

30 day dry hung sirloin Steak with Garlic and Herb Portobello Mushrooms. Layonnaise potatoes with a Baby gem, Red Pepper and Cherry Tomato salad. Served with homemade pepper corn sauce :)

Soldato
Love it when you chuck some stuff from the fridge/store cupboard together and it tastes great:

pasta.jpg

Pasta with blue cheese, crispy bacon, shallots, garlic, mushrooms and creme fraiche

Back
Top Bottom