Show Off Your Dish (Picture Thread) (Rules added)

Soldato
Carrot cake! Nom!

IMG_2321.jpg

Man of Honour
Been saving loads of favorites on food gawker for a few months now and haven't got round to making much, so trying to cook a load of new recipes. Starting with this one.

Roasted Eggplant Linguine with Prosciutto and Sun-Dried Tomatoes

http://www.partial-ingredients.com/archives/3345
scaled.php

Absolutely fantastic, even though I forgot to pic up some feta, need far more basil than in the pic, went back for more. It needs the basil to balance the flavours.

Soldato
An individual portion of macaroni cheese made with Cheddar, Parmesan and Fontina, topped with more Parmesan and some breadcrumbs for added crunch.

macaroni_cheese.jpg

Associate
The dog was not impressed :p as due to the onions he had no chance of snagging any of it :D.

Trying the pizza again tonight but going to have them in the oven for 10mins before grilling to get that bottom layer of cheese extra gooey.

Last edited:
Soldato
Bake the aubergine whole (make holes in it* so it doesn't explode, bake at 200 for about 30-40 minutes), then scoop out all the flesh, chop up and leave to cool in a colander (for all the excess water to drain out). Crush some garlic and put it in a bowl with a good quality mayonnaise, add the aubergine and stir together. Finally add some balsamic vinegar and seasoning.

2 Aubergines
2-3 garlic cloves (I used 3 this time but may only use 2 next time, it was nice but strong!)
6 tbsp mayonnaise
2 tsp balsamic vinegar
salt
pepper

*the word I was going to use got starred out! :p

Back
Top Bottom