Show Off Your Dish (Picture Thread) (Rules added)

Caporegime
Sorry, no pics, it was delicious though :D

hmmmmj.gif

Soldato
Pulled pork. Cooked for 10 hours in crock pot.

Stupidly used a horrible BBQ sauce - Was amazing before I added it! Next time around I'll add some spring onions and peppers I think.

q9T2C.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Finally decided that I would cook something which involved a semi effort and not just slap bits together when I got in.

I did fillet of veal with a girolle and chesnut mushroom sauce with veg and stuff. I don't have a pic though :( it was really, really nice.

Yesterday I did a side of beef with duck fat roasted potatoes, 2 types of cauliflower, roasted beetroot with honey and balsamic glaze, 3 coloured carrots and red wine gravy. Mmmm.

61d06eee0afa11e299e022000a1e8ac3_7.jpg

Soldato
Those potatoes look incredible. When I go to my parents mum keeps the fat from duck to use for potatoes in a similar way. They taste so good!

Soldato
The duck here seems to have really thick fat from the super markets, so each time I just render it right down and filter it off. I love proper crispy spuds. I was just dipping them in the gravy jug lol

Usually mum will pick it up from the butchers at the markets when they are on so it's not as fatty as the supermarket stuff but there is still a good amount for potatoes. They do have the benefit of being in the 'Duck Region' :p

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom