****Show Us The inside of your Case!****

Pretty much finished my new project until I've got money for upgrades

tubingfinished2resized.jpg

Colours and cable management are good but i don't like the routing of the pipework, the lines just look wrong somehow.

Thanks

I routed the tubing like that as it uses the least amount of tubing, I can easily drain it and when I upgrade the GPU it'll be easy to add that to the loop.

Thanks Hyburnate, Post pics if you decide to do a black/white SSF build, would look boss.

After some reworking of the fans, some extra ram and two new drives. (glad those genesis modules are short, also used up all of the HDD bays) Just wish that creative had used a better connection for the bay instead of a daft ribbon cable. Still sorely tempted to swap the board and cpu out for intel, but will wait it out for ivybridge.
IMG_3632.jpg

IMG_3635.jpg

The fan seems to shift a reasonable amount of air and it is no louder than the amber or s-flex. The rubberised frame does seem to help reduce vibration and the silicone mountings (which i've used on the amber) help a bit more. I tried it on the megahalems but it did not seem to flow as much air as the scythe, seems to be better as a case fan. It comes with a pre-covered cable like the braided stuff, except this is fine like a fabric and you cannot see the individual wires inside. It has a 4 pin PWM connection.

Back
Top Bottom