****Show Us The inside of your Case!****

I never noticed , But my system looks like a Corsair advertisement..
As does mines :L

DSC01359.jpg

Very nice RJC. I see you eventually gave in to temptation and switched to sb.:)

Cheers, Setter, I did cave in :(

Must say i am pleased I did, the system, mind you with a fresh install of Windows and new Crucial M4 SSD is pretty quick :) , Power consumption has dropped as well, not tested fully though, need to run Prime and Furmark together.

Running at 4.6ghz with just under 1.3500 volts and seems to be stable, was going for higher but ended getting a BSOD, might need more vcore.

Managed to get £200 ~ for my old cpu, motherboard and memory and with the 5% off voucher Ocuk did ended up not bad of a upgrade.

Ive been tempted a few times as well tbh. But i think ill try and hold out till ivybridge is released. Then ill probly get shot of one of my i7 rigs. Great clocking cpu's sb. Power consumption is pretty high on the x58 platform, my main gripe with them tbh.

Love black and white fans MOOGLEYS, iirc your running all of them via PWM. Nice quiet fans the F12's even at full speed.

There is 6 of them all running PWM and its lovely and quite. Superb fan tbh I had to mod all the connectors to remove the link through connections but was really simple.

Yep, i used to run two of them on my cpu cooler. Coped quite well with a hot running i7 920.

My own latest additions to my second rig.

IMG_0043.jpg

Stuck in a pair of black/blue alpenfohn fans. Got them for my main rig, but sadly they wouldnt fit on my megahelims. So they got a new home, needs a cable tidy, but ive got some blue braided pcie extensions coming to help with that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom