****Show Us The inside of your Case!****

Got a Fractal R3 to replace the Casecom crap I had been given for free, added 8Gb of Hyper X and replace my H50 with a NH-D14

G2tWR.jpg

System is i5-760, P55A-UD4, HIS 6870, Antec TP 650W, F3 1TB, Vertex 2E 60gb.

Thinking of adding another 6870 if i can get one at a decent price

New fans means nice and quite....

IMG_0042.jpg

looks really nice

PC Monkey, I think your case would look better if you cut the excess off the fan cable screws, they stick out a mile. :D

MOOGLEYS, have you thought about braiding the wires up to match the black and white theme going on?

MOOGLEYS, have you thought about braiding the wires up to match the black and white theme going on?

No mate not really into braiding I think it looks a bit silly tbh. just my opinion if I was going to do something I would use all black cables.

Is that an arc midi ? Been considering one of them for a while.

yup its an arc midi, great case as you can see a H100 rad fits nicely on top with 4 fans. Great cooling with 2x 140mm fans in front as well as 1 at the rear

Nice topic guys...

[ ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Gen3 ] [ Intel Core i5 2500K ] [ Corsair H100 ] [ Corsair Vegeance LP - 8Gb ] [ MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II/OC - SLI ] [ Corsair SSD F³ 60 + 2x Western Digital CB 500 ]
[ Antec TP-750 ] [ Corsair Obsidian 650D ] [ LG 32" 32LD460 ] [ Everglide DKT Aluminum Keyboard ] [ Razer Orochi / Kabuto ] [Microsoft Xbox360 Black Controller ] [ Vibemix UB 2.2 ]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom