****Show Us The inside of your Case!****

Yep, i used to run two of them on my cpu cooler. Coped quite well with a hot running i7 920.

My own latest additions to my second rig.

IMG_0043.jpg

Stuck in a pair of black/blue alpenfohn fans. Got them for my main rig, but sadly they wouldnt fit on my megahelims. So they got a new home, needs a cable tidy, but ive got some blue braided pcie extensions coming to help with that.

nice job there mate. eclipse still rocks!

Posted this over at new cases gallery but not really a new case anymore haha so i'll post it here.

Just added the coolermaster fan and braided black cables

Out of curiosity, what does your North/South Bridge temperatures reach when idle/load?

pc_monkey, that is real cute. :D

well i'm going to buy the bitfenix alchemy cables in white to go with my black case and im about to put my blue ccfl's, blue cm200 led fans, viper s-flow fan and nzxt sentry lx controller in my haf x 942, then the m4 64gb ssd on monday when it turns up.

hope it all makes it look better

Here she is. Isn't she beautiful? The connoisseurs among you will note how the once clear watercooling fluid is maturing into a delightful vert/brun shade, the liberal sprinkling of dust contrasts beautifully with the sheer black of the case interior, and the cable management is a masterpiece of chaotic design. For the less keen eyed viewer I should also point out the broken fan in the top of the case, which offsets the whole piece magnificently.

In all seriousness, I've got sick of looking at it and decided to set in motion a new watercooled build which should be a bit prettier than this. Sitting next to it, I didn't really notice how horrible it all looks at the moment, but the harsh light of the flashbulb has really shown up the cruddiness of the whole thing.

Currently I'm torn between waiting a month or so and picking up a Bitfenix Shinobi XL or a NZXT Switch 810, or just going nuts and shelling out 260 quid on a TJ-07.

Apologies for the rubbish image quality, it's not really deserving of any better tbh. :p

t6Yqv.jpg

i'm bored so i'll post an updated pic of my rig.
DSCF0984.jpg

please excuse the spaghetti junction going on at the bottom, will be replumbing the loop when i recieve my new reservoir, going for a different colour fluid next time definitely mayhems pastel but undecided on Blueberry blue, gigabyte orange or ice white, swaying towards orange though for a change, love the blue but its getting a bit boring now, whatever colour i choose i will be getting LED fans to match.

Here she is. Isn't she beautiful? The connoisseurs among you will note how the once clear watercooling fluid is maturing into a delightful vert/brun shade, the liberal sprinkling of dust contrasts beautifully with the sheer black of the case interior, and the cable management is a masterpiece of chaotic design. For the less keen eyed viewer I should also point out the broken fan in the top of the case, which offsets the whole piece magnificently.

In all seriousness, I've got sick of looking at it and decided to set in motion a new watercooled build which should be a bit prettier than this. Sitting next to it, I didn't really notice how horrible it all looks at the moment, but the harsh light of the flashbulb has really shown up the cruddiness of the whole thing.

Currently I'm torn between waiting a month or so and picking up a Bitfenix Shinobi XL or a NZXT Switch 810, or just going nuts and shelling out 260 quid on a TJ-07.

Apologies for the rubbish image quality, it's not really deserving of any better tbh. :p

http://i.imgur.com/t6Yqv.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

What cooling fluid are you using? Tea? :p
The system isn't that bad though!

What cooling fluid are you using? Tea? :p
The system isn't that bad though!

It was Mayhems Ultra Pure H2O + biocide, it's only been in there a couple of months. I suspect it may be the nickel coating on the EK Nickel block (not EN version) slowly dissolving into the loop which is causing the discolouration.

New build is going to have a red theme, so the motherboard will have to go eventually. As good an excuse as any to upgrade the components too. ;)

Back
Top Bottom