*** Show us your Dogs ***

Caporegime
2h2m6pf.jpg

Associate
Wanted to show off my Puppy Mindy :D

Just wanted to show off my puppy she's 9 weeks old.

After looking through the RSPCA website and many dog re-homing websites and not having much luck because all the dogs we wanted kept getting rehomed we stumbled upon a puppy from preloved

We bought her from a accidental little she's a mix between a Jack Russell (Small/Mum) and a Toy Poodle (Dad/2 times size of a normal toy poodle) could have been just a poodle but this is what I was told by the owners, which makes her a Jackapoo.

All her brothers and sisters had poodle coats apart from her, she was the smallest of the litter and apparently the smartest always leading the rest of them around.

We've had her for 5 days and she pretty good at house training and loves fetch and I think she thinks I'm her mum :)

We named her Mindy from The "Mork and Mindy" Tv Series as I'm abit of a 80's fan.

Mindy_First_Picture.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
We bought her from a accidental little she's a mix between a Jack Russell (Small/Mum) and a Toy Poodle (Dad/2 times size of a normal toy poodle) could have been just a poodle but this is what I was told by the owners, which makes her a Jackapoo.

Wouldn't she be a Poojack?

(Or do dog breeds not follow the convention of father + mother breed order?)

Associate
Wouldn't she be a Poojack?

(Or do dog breeds not follow the convention of father + mother breed order?)

Not sure, but from what I understand the more traits of 1 dog, the more of there name you pronounce. or so I was told.

I searched for dogs and couldn't find this thread. I must have done something wrong thanks for moving my post.

Soldato
sounds like what happened to my 11 year old bichon. He had no strength in his back legs, wouldn't walk anywhere, was constantly throwing up and shaking. The vet said either put him down now or have a blood test. We chose the blood test ofc, which came back perfectly fine. A week later and the old chap was fine. No idea what the illness was.
He seems to be improving a little. He is more mobile now and isn't throwing up, but is being sick out of his arse. The vet felt better about him today and we are continuing to monitor him, so another visit to them next monday. Hopefully its just like you said, but I don't think he will fully recover to running around like a crazy.

Soldato
Labradoodle, it's my mum's. Lots of fun and very intelligent! Think she plans on getting number 2 this summer.

(they're also great because they don't shed hair and my brother is allergic)

Unfortunately this is a common fallacy, not all Labradoodles are non-shedding. It can't be guaranteed as it depends what coat characteristics they pickup from their parents, it can also change between puppy and adulthood i.e. when the adult coat comes in it may shed.

That said they are great dogs, I've got a 2 year old Labradoodle. They have great natures and make great family pets.

Back
Top Bottom