*** Show us your Dogs ***

Associate
I had the exact same thing happen last year.
I think I experienced pure terror as she ran across a road to get to our house.
Though I was the 1 who was nearly hit by a bike because I was blindly chasing her.

I bought a strap that loops around the handle of the retractable leash which then clicks into place around my wrist.
Prevents any further accidents.
Hi, that's a great idea, I do like the retractable lead as she can pick her route more, if it's not too much trouble could u tell me where I could get a strap like yours please?

Soldato
Get a tracker relatively inexpensive £100 with a £50 a year sub included. My dogs are both fine in general, except if they see a deer.... They always come back eventually but its great to have peace of mind knowing exactly where they are.

Associate
I had endless 'help' from Hazel while repairing a garden wall today.

Despite putting out water bowls Lyra insists on drinking from the water fall..

Lyra goes out at night and catches toads from the pond, brings them inside the house as a gift. They survive OK so are returned safely back to the pond.

Lyra is still recovering from 'puppy strangles' disease but her high dose of steroid is now reducing and will tail off in about 2 weeks. One of the side effects was weight gain, the poor thing put on 2Kg body weight which needs to come off when her medication finishes.

Back
Top Bottom