Show us your drawings/artwork

Soldato
I wanted a nice canvas to hang on the wall but objected to the current prices for "modern art" pieces so I painted this.

IMG_0469.jpg

I like it, it's simple and clean but also rather appealing. Nice one

Soldato
Not done a lot of airbrushing since coming to uni. This was the latest piece I finished which was finished in September last year:
polishing4.jpg

Full Thread: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18002804

Previous to that would be these drums which I don't think I've posted yet.
1forum.jpg

I've got a case that I might post up which I finished in September last year as well...I'll see if I can get some pics up.

Soldato
Ok some of mine - this is a hobby for me so not all that good really. When I was on call I'd just nick a magazine of one of my coworkers grab all the markers and off I'd go until someone bleeped me :) From this gallery

scan0001.jpg

scan0035.jpg

scan0016.jpg

scan0002.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Still getting used to my tablet and what I can do with it, some awesome work on here :)

spiderman3d.jpg

ironmangq.jpg

hulkyw.jpg

Have a ton of unfinished sketches that I haven't gotten round to finishing yet, still need some new ideas of what to draw really :o

Associate
Just a few observational drawings of hands (and lots of them! :eek:)
The images could do with being a bit bigger really but don't wanna put them to large on the forums.

Will post some more of my work when I've got time.

edit: I followed a YouTube video demonstrating these, I'll find it it you like :)

a32ho.jpg

34689587.jpg

Soldato
all these are :eek: i cannot wait till june now when i get my tablet !!
almost makes me want to give up what social life i have left and draw all day!

Soldato
Annoyingly I was decent at drawing when I was about 8 or 9 (for my age), but now I can't draw for ****! :(

Some great work in here.

Same here, not super pics but I drew better then than now. I came across my old art portfolio from secondary school (20 odd yrs ago) recently. I'll try and get a few pics up if I can.

Caporegime
all these are :eek: i cannot wait till june now when i get my tablet !!
almost makes me want to give up what social life i have left and draw all day!

lol could waste half a day drawing and have done :p what kind of scanner would i need to get decent reproduction of my drawing ? not the world of money to spend on one so be careful

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom