Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
Oscar has claimed 5 mice, 2 birds and a frog since the start of the week... though i may have missed a few since we dont have a cat flap and he normally leaves them near the door or on the edge of the garden.

The other cats i have had never managed so much in a year let alone a few days.

It's not too bad as mice have been responsible for stealing a fair amount of bait from the fishing shed.

Soldato
Oscar has claimed 5 mice, 2 birds and a frog since the start of the week... though i may have missed a few since we dont have a cat flap and he normally leaves them near the door or on the edge of the garden.

The other cats i have had never managed so much in a year let alone a few days.

It's not too bad as mice have been responsible for stealing a fair amount of bait from the fishing shed.

My cat Jinx gets a real blood lust this time of year and into the summer. She will go to the wasteland a few hundred yards from my house, and sit by the sewage drain cover (that has a small crack on the side of it). When a mouse sticks its head out to see what's going on, boom! jinx pounces and kills. I've seen her get 4 mice in one day, and that was only the mice that I found bodies for! (She takes the head off the mice) God knows how many she really kills. Her weight goes up a lot due to killing and eating mice. I can't stop her doing it either.

Soldato
Was looking for our cat the other day, it would appear she had sneaked into my room looking for some warmth.

15977122_10154992590028793_7720814274968687126_n.jpg

Associate
Lol, i have had small success by rubbing something that smells of them onto the offending item, but hey, at the end of the day cats know what they like and usually it's something expensive to claw like speakers:D
I think cats decided against logic when the almighty created them. Mine has beds in cupboards, on the top of wardrobes, under beds anywhere but her expensive bed.

Soldato
Must admit Millie is very good about where she does the cat scratch thing, in fact she only does it in two places which are a scratching post and I have a scratching board which wraps around a wall corner as this was the only place, other than her post that she scratched, so simpler to fix a board there. Recently bought a new sofa and chair and she sort of wanted to unleash her claws on it, but a wag of the finger and a stern no did the trick and she has not done it again.

Associate
Must admit Millie is very good about where she does the cat scratch thing, in fact she only does it in two places which are a scratching post and I have a scratching board which wraps around a wall corner as this was the only place, other than her post that she scratched, so simpler to fix a board there. Recently bought a new sofa and chair and she sort of wanted to unleash her claws on it, but a wag of the finger and a stern no did the trick and she has not done it again.
Fair play,never had such luck, got a pair of Dali speakers and unless i put cardboard covers on them, Binx loves to claw the netting. Yes the name is weird but i inherited her of a friend who's Mrs called her binky:confused:

Back
Top Bottom