Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
Just come back from Vet - Ronnie has been heaving his gut's up but nothing has come out - We thought something was stuck - Vet gave him a really good going over and said it might be an infection - He said cat's don't spit so when they heave they swallow it again or something like that-after his heaving he was making bubbly noises and gurgles when breathing-- He has a bad tooth but that can wait - he is on a two week anti-biotic course so will see if he improves - He wailed all way there and back but was good as gold on the table - Vet did everything and he just took it - he didn't like thermometer up his bum but took it like a man.

Weighed in at 5.45kg

Poor little sole - got to feed him half a tablet covered in butter once a day -- Yea well this will be exciting.

412887210.jpg

Soldato
Check him for fleas - Ronnie gets covered as he starts eating them from head down so they all abandon ship and jump on his head.

Taking him back to Vet tomorrow - he is just mooning round like he is lost - not eating much and drinking a lot - Probably because he is just eating dry pellets and won't touch cat food.

This is what I hate about having pets - the trauma of them getting sick - have we missed some vital sign's he is not well. :(

Soldato
I have two of my own, but having a 'spare' cat around is always a bonus.

And that, despite the potato used to take the picture, is a good looking cat.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just trying out my new camera - got picture down from from 58mb to a few Kb.

I have to be careful as my hosting prog is a free one so only get so many Mb download

Hope this is OK -- Ronnie by the way. Best close up I have had. - My old camera was 10 yrs old at least.

413310100.jpg

Back
Top Bottom