Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
Could be an allergy, I suppose. Have you tried simplifying her diet?

Her diet is fairly straightforward - 40g of wet food in the morning, small scoop of dry food for elevenses, 40g wet food in the evening, with the odd treat through the day. She seems to enjoy Whiskas and will always clear her bowl relatively quickly. Would like to maybe get her on some better food at some point, but as she's now finally settled into our house after a traumatic start am reluctant to do too much which may stress her out again

Soldato
Her diet is fairly straightforward - 40g of wet food in the morning, small scoop of dry food for elevenses, 40g wet food in the evening, with the odd treat through the day. She seems to enjoy Whiskas and will always clear her bowl relatively quickly. Would like to maybe get her on some better food at some point, but as she's now finally settled into our house after a traumatic start am reluctant to do too much which may stress her out again

I was thinking more like milk or some-such. Cats are known to have some issues with milk, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if she has a milk allergy (Perhaps the only reason I suggest that is that I come out in an itchy rash if I drink milk, lol).
But, if it's not food, then I guess wait and see. You seem to have tried all the options and considered everything...

Last edited:
Soldato
I was thinking more like milk or some-such. Cats are known to have some issues with milk, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if she has a milk allergy (Perhaps the only reason I suggest that is that I come out in an itchy rash if I drink milk, lol).
But, if it's not food, then I guess wait and see. You seem to have tried all the options and considered everything...
Aha, Never touched milk, ever. Only thing she has is water for fluid

Soldato
VBa1142.jpeg

Soldato
Anyone else tried KatKin? Just got a trial box for the next two weeks to see if it helps with May's rather voracious appetite, although the pricing at full value is...rather eye watering

Soldato
All cats are lactose intolerant, if you give them any dairy make sure there ain't any lactose in it ;)

Soldato
Anyone else tried KatKin? Just got a trial box for the next two weeks to see if it helps with May's rather voracious appetite, although the pricing at full value is...rather eye watering
Can't personally justify any of the online cat food options. The cost is just so much more expensive. I get it's probably better than bog standard wet/dry food but it gets to a point where the cost is rather silly. The cost for the trial or first box is fine but then it gets like 5 times higher!

Ronald is on Aldi own wet and dry food. Works out to around £15 a month with 60 pouches (2x a day) and the rest dry food. Seems perfectly healthy lots of energy and just at the vets the other day for his annual boosters and got a clean bill of health.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom