Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
DgvYBCl.jpeg

Soldato

After months of hinting and wearing down her resolve, the wife caved in and we got two new additions on Sunday. Matilda black and white and Mario tiger tabby :cool:

9 weeks old and already a handful.

After the incident with Alex and the youtube kitten video, I'm not even going to write what happened but it was horrific (thanks again for everyone sending Alex pics of their cats, it really helped him) I'm just delighted to have these two causing havoc in our home. I've been wanting another cat for a couple of years but wife was adamant no, glad we wore her down :D

Not going to lie, when I saw the twins reaction to getting their own kitten each, I shed a tear with them :o

Last edited:
Man of Honour

My current cat sponsor :)

Flying to the UK next month, hopefully finds a good home.

The last one I sponsored was a blind cat rescued from Egypt that found a home with several other blind cats here, that one made me happy/sad in equal measure. I really wanted to take him, but was so happy he found a great home.

A friend of mine runs a sort on international cat rescue. I can’t take any more cats in and ours are very lucky, so I try to do what I can.

With no kids or family left after me, the whole estate can go to cat rescues as far as I’m concerned. Ours got me/us through lockdown without question.

Last edited:
Soldato
Lost our cat last night after she was hit by a car. A local vet nurse found her dropped her off at the emergency vet so at least we got a call to let us know. My wife is in bits unsurprisingly. Totally shameful that someone could do that and just leave the body, I hope they ****ing choke. Nearly 12 months to the day since we lost our first cat to cancer so the timing is crap to say the least.
That is awful, so sorry to hear. I couldn't imagine :(

Back
Top Bottom