Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
Completely normal behaviour

PXL-20240614-193638521-2.jpg

Soldato
Cat related advice required.

We have 3 boys - Ray, Terry and Micky (Bonus points if you get the reference) they are from the same litter.

They are 3 years old and Micky is now the biggest, but is a big softy. Ray is the middle size and is the hunter. The other two will catch small animals but not really know what to do. Ray will have eaten half of it before you've shouted "Get out!" and the bigger the better.

We have a mild concern for Terry. He is very thin compared to the other two. He's healthy looking, nice coat, plenty of energy. He's ever so slightly bullied by Ray but will instigate the fight from time to time. Terry and Micky don't fight. Micky and Ray will fight. Ray is a bit of a......

They get treated every month which includes worming I think (Frontline). I'm not it's worms that keeps Terry thin, he may just be thin.

I suppose we could ask the vet but £150 later for them to say he's fine, just thin, I thought I'd ask the OCUK for advice :)

Soldato
Couple of photos of my 18 year old boy
Denying me the use of my pc :cry:

Anyone have any experience of applying what's
In second photo?
Cost me almost a grand in vet bills in
The last week Until put the foot down and refused to
Keep giving them £190 per blood test
so they applied this for £130
lasts 2 weeks
Turns out can get these off amazon for 50 quid
So thinking of saving giving them £80 to come and
Apply them in future

Soldato
Cat related advice required.

We have 3 boys - Ray, Terry and Micky (Bonus points if you get the reference) they are from the same litter.

They are 3 years old and Micky is now the biggest, but is a big softy. Ray is the middle size and is the hunter. The other two will catch small animals but not really know what to do. Ray will have eaten half of it before you've shouted "Get out!" and the bigger the better.

We have a mild concern for Terry. He is very thin compared to the other two. He's healthy looking, nice coat, plenty of energy. He's ever so slightly bullied by Ray but will instigate the fight from time to time. Terry and Micky don't fight. Micky and Ray will fight. Ray is a bit of a......

They get treated every month which includes worming I think (Frontline). I'm not it's worms that keeps Terry thin, he may just be thin.

I suppose we could ask the vet but £150 later for them to say he's fine, just thin, I thought I'd ask the OCUK for advice :)

It's more than likely that Terry is the so called "runt" of the litter.

Unfortunately, cats of the same litter don't always get on, and it is quite possible that there is just a power struggle going on between the two largest cats. One of my cats, Jeremy, left his original home in search of pastures new, because of tensions between himself and his brother. Oddly, they were best of friends when kittens but about a year old and Jeremy just decided he wanted to be the only male in the house.

Back
Top Bottom