Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Wheels look awful IMHO, sorry.

Clown, have you got your car sorted? :)

No need to apologise I had two choices as a factory option, the ones I picked or the ones here (inner gloss black with polished front):

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=am...AQ&biw=384&bih=592#biv=i|29;d|6a8BJsKS3wP0GM:

Personally didn't like them after seeing them in the flesh.

Anyway to answer your question ezah I, it definitely feels like a step up in quality and comfort from my e92. I love it despite moving to a dirty derv from the phenomenal n54 335i and there is no lying that I do miss that high revving smooth powerplant. I'll do a more detailed write up when I hit 1000 miles (only managed 300 since Friday).

Sam

Sam

Soldato
My new wheels

bmw5_zps14da8629.jpg

bmw4_zps730a6d59.jpg

bmw2_zps3b9a1150.jpg

bmw1_zps60059f0d.jpg

Soldato
Finally got round to some better pics, badly edited but the car more than makes up for that. :)

img6769z.jpg

img6771hy.jpg

Been over 1500 miles, and I've used it as my daily for commuting since I got it in March. Now it's run in, it drives and sounds better than ever. Very difficult to get the 45 mpg stated for combined - not because it's not achievable, more because the temptation to put your foot down is too great! One small niggle sorted under warranty (dealer has been great - Lotus Silverstone) and I have transparent film applied to the front to protect against stone chips. Overall I'm extremely pleased with how liveable it is day-to-day. Such a great car - reminds me why I actually like driving, even a dull commute is exciting!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom