Show Us Your Motors!

Caporegime
replace moan with "point out" evil with "sad" and your there

You're quite the kettle to call the pot black on 'sad' internet posting. I'd suggest you try to loose the chip on your shoulder but you'd argue that it's actually a Potato Wedge until next Monday when it will become a Kebab and then double back to 'A Chip' by Thursday, but only ever a Crinkle Cut, not the French Frie we apparently labeled you as.

Caporegime

Ok mate.

ycLVSaI.jpg

XwdnviJ.jpg

Please feel free to 'point out' how 'sad' people are when they try and advise someone not to waste money on a newish example of an old car to save money. Lets all just say NICE IDEA MATE and pat each other on the back.

Last edited:
Soldato
I didn't say nice idea did i previously banned janesy-b but thanks for lying, I said he shouldn't have mentioned personal circumstances because there are a particular bunch of people on here who get all excited and use it to pass the time

Soldato

I didn't say nice idea did i previously banned janesy-b but thanks for lying, I said he shouldn't have mentioned personal circumstances because there are a particular bunch of people on here who get all excited and use it to pass the time

That is the point of the forum.

Buying a newer car to replace a car 99% the same in a bid to save money is a awful idea.

I'm awful with money myself.

That's why I've crashed all my performance cars and now live my life crying sadly whilst driving a battery powered car.

Caporegime

Yes previously banned but unbanned because I can behave myself and not act like a whiny child whenever something happens that I disagree with. Also what business is it of yours if people pick up on certain things, are we not allowed to point out that buying into depreciation to 'save money' is a bit silly?

I would argue you are the sad one for pointing out things like this when they're not your problem.

Anyway, as you were.

Soldato

The man wants to sell his 130i to leverage some synergies and release capital and save money and all that lark.. OK, fine, he needs money. Makes sense. Nobody is judging him for this.

BUT he wants to buy a nearly-new 3 series, which is probably going to cost MORE than the sale of the 1 series. To save money.

Does that not seem a bit daft to you?

It's a car-based discussion forum. We're discussing car-based stuff, including purchasing decisions. If someone posts something on a public forum, it's likely to get discussed.

If you don't like it, log out and go away.

Caporegime
You're quite the kettle to call the pot black on 'sad' internet posting. I'd suggest you try to loose the chip on your shoulder but you'd argue that it's actually a Potato Wedge until next Monday when it will become a Kebab and then double back to 'A Chip' by Thursday, but only ever a Crinkle Cut, not the French Frie we apparently labeled you as.

I save £8 a week not buying kebabs

Caporegime
Relentless81 getting offended on other peoples behalf since 2010.

He's just a bottom feeder, unable to provide any worthwhile input, he must point out how 'sad' the rest of us are, that makes him one of the cool kids, or something.........

But not sad, nope.

Soldato
Im laughing at the irony of my comment to not mention personal circumstances on here unless you want to open a massive can of worms and then becoming the subject of the exact thing I was warning about, and some becoming so offended at me flagging it that they resort to calling me a bottom feeder! You couldn't make it up!

Caporegime
Im laughing at the irony of my comment to not mention personal circumstances on here unless you want to open a massive can of worms and then becoming the subject of the exact thing I was warning about, and some becoming so offended at me flagging it that they resort to calling me a bottom feeder! You couldn't make it up!

If the OP made a mistake is irrelevant to you, sticking in the jibe was your main goal and only reason to point it out, this happens time and time again, with you usually being one of the first to get involved.

For most the purchase of a car will be the second most expensive thing they ever buy, people post on OCUK asking for input, money plays a large part in any car purchase, if the OP is happy to share this information who are you to say if he should or shouldn't.

From now on I’m going to champion the idea of posting no financial information, nor providing any costing for running the new car vs old, instead I propose listing the most expensive and fuel thirsty sports or supercar which fits the OP's budget.

Back
Top Bottom