Show Us Your Motors!

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
staphmemepotterthumb.jpg

Soldato
If the OP made a mistake is irrelevant to you, sticking in the jibe was your main goal and only reason to point it out, this happens time and time again, with you usually being one of the first to get involved.

For most the purchase of a car will be the second most expensive thing they ever buy, people post on OCUK asking for input, money plays a large part in any car purchase, if the OP is happy to share this information who are you to say if he should or shouldn't.

From now on I’m going to champion the idea of posting no financial information, nor providing any costing for running the new car vs old, instead I propose listing the most expensive and fuel thirsty sports or supercar which fits the OP's budget.

ok you do that, but its not relevant to what I said is it, I made a comment about posting personal circumstances and warned that in this forum it can be a mistake as there are people on here that like to use that information to open a tin of worms, its a relevant comment which is true and you know this as you seem very defensive and feel the need to call names, I have to wonder why that it is, does my comment potentially spoil your future banter :(

Associate
Steady on guys, forget the 130i thats going, part of a divorce settlement (don't ask its all a bit silly), however i have a good job and could afford the M135i, but with the purchase of a new house furnishings etc., this would leave me short on savings, I would feel be a little selfish with regard to the kids, holidays etc., so maybe the 320d coupe` would be a better choice, i would just miss the straight six, hence my dilemma. I know how this will go, I wasn't really asking for advice more just expressing my sadness at losing my pride and joy.
So back to motors:p

Man of Honour
Steady on guys, forget the 130i thats going, part of a divorce settlement (don't ask its all a bit silly), however i have a good job and could afford the M135i, but with the purchase of a new house furnishings etc., this would leave me short on savings, I would feel be a little selfish with regard to the kids, holidays etc., so maybe the 320d coupe` would be a better choice, i would just miss the straight six, hence my dilemma. I know how this will go, I wasn't really asking for advice more just expressing my sadness at losing my pride and joy.
So back to motors:p

If you want a 320d Coupe, buy a £10-12k one. Buying a nearly new one is throwing thousands and thousands in the bin - the E92 is old now, its end of life, don't pay needlessly for a 'new' one because its the same car.

Back
Top Bottom