Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Pics or it didn't happen.

Am in shock, however some Chinese womens will be happy ;)

Here's one I instagramed earlier.

533812_10151444431543087_905530258_n.jpg

To make this car related still, a moody rainy picture form the accord meet last sat

_MG_4019.jpg

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
About 40 minutes or so after I Sold it. :(

Lad drove it home & the alternator light came on, When he stopped at his steamed ****** out everywhere, When he lifted the bonnet the top of the rad had blown off & the alternator belt had snapped.
Fortunately I sold it to a mate whose a mechanic so to him it's nothing, Thank **** I didn't sell it to some straight Dude/Doris who I would have had to have gone out to Rescue & Refund.
Needs new radiator & a Belt but he's ripping out the air con pump & doing the cambelt/thermostat housing whilst he's got his head in there.
I've known Ash & Nik for maybe ten year now so they know it's just one of those things, I sold him the 5 cheap for what it is so there's no bad feelings as they trust me 100% like I do them. :cool:

Associate
@ Hummingman

Lovely car mate but you have to lose those rear lights & that back box. If I was you I'd buy a set of Bronze wheels as well.

Maybe even get a BRG hard top too!

I like the lights, alloys and exhaust. Lights because they match the side reflectors and indicators and I like the two-tone contrast between the dark green and the clear/white. Same goes for the alloys - plus they do their job and I don't want to splash out on new alloys and tyres. The backbox came with the car and it sounds great :)

Although as its a nice day and I have a few days off work I might stick the stock lights and side stuff back on and see how it looks.

Soldato
Lexus lights look gash dude. Did you not get the memo? Maccy D racers whack them on corsas and spaxos...don't put them on a MX5... :p

The exhaust you can kinda get away with due to the jap scene. Looks like a really nice example apart from the lights and superleggera knock offs. If you want to tie up the side repeaters and lights then maybe tango it up a bit with orange side repeaters or go full scene and get amber fogs. I personally really like having orange side repeaters and reflectors on a 80/90's car.

Soldato
The way that picture is taken it looks as though the rear wheel is smaller than the front... lol :p
I do love that orange.

The thing that annoys me with the Orange and Ford. Is the colour match.

It's terrible, the photo doesn't show how bad, but you can tell if you look at the metal door compared to the plastic side skirts...

EDIT: Just noticed the RS bonnet vents too. Where they on when you bought it? I'm not a fan.

Soldato
The orange is a proper sunny weather colour. Looks quite flat when its dull, but the flake when the sun hits it is amazing!

Yep, vents and a few other bits were on when I bought it. I'm not keen on the carbon bonnet trim, but I like the vents!

Back
Top Bottom