Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Gave it a bit of a clean, front was covered in bugs

9638436326_b6dc5d0087_b.jpg

9635194417_0ac11d0301_b.jpg

Associate
well after a few long months of looking at terrible , to ok conditon cayennes, i finally hooked onto this one and got it! had it a week, love it ! guzzles petrol but i expected that from a 4.8 petrol :p This was just after ive washed it , needs a good going over with a rotary and a coat of wax :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Cayenne - much better to drive, faster, clinical.
Rangie - better looks, better interior, "character & charm".

Pretty much how i see them. :)

Associate
If I had a fortune to spend on a nice SUV I'd struggle to pick between that and a Rangey!

well there coming down at a good price at the moment, like all the big petrol 4x4's, obviously its up to how much your willing to pay out for petrol , tax , insurance .... a years road tax was almost more than my insurance! :p :o

To be honest i never test drove the range rovers , just dont like the styling, although there proven proper 4x4's. :)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Looks very good now! You've put clear/silver bulbs in the indicators too haven't you? Which ones did you go for? Is next on my list of to do :p

Front indicator bulbs are stock! wing indicators are stock LED so are naturally clear.

Car looks amazing Robbie, more depressed about my swirl marks now.

I have some swirl marks I think, maybe on the boot lid and only visible in extreme sunlight so it's not all a deep gloss sadly :p

Back
Top Bottom