Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
My new daily whip. Comes with boggo AC.

2013-11-12%2014.35.12.jpg

Drives very nicely for a van and is pretty quiet at speed :cool:

Caporegime
Could never go back to AC now :p Dual zone is pointless though and never use it.

I've got dual zone (well did have until my compressor died) and it always drove me nuts when my wife set hers at a different temperature. I must be on the spectrum but I just didn't see the point, I couldn't envisage a situation when you would want wildly different temperatures.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Dual (or more) zone climate I have never wanted or used. Annoyingly in most cars the temperatures are not linked either, so you end up changing it twice :/

Man of Honour
I've got dual zone (well did have until my compressor died) and it always drove me nuts when my wife set hers at a different temperature. I must be on the spectrum but I just didn't see the point, I couldn't envisage a situation when you would want wildly different temperatures.

I use it quite a lot when she is in the car, means we never have a disagreement about temperature.

Never use dual zone when its just me, obviously.

Soldato
Interior, not my car but identical. What you can't see is the led lighting which is brilliant at night. Background lighting comes on when driving at night and gives a ambient light to the foot well, door handles etc and puddle lights for when you open a door.

ScreenShot2013-11-12at201124.png

ScreenShot2013-11-12at201101.png

Really dislike the interior on the A1. Has a 'MINI' feel to it in the sense that its girly and somewhat tacky. Not fussed about the new A3 styling either but at least the cabin is built up around you a bit more than this.

That steering wheel too :(

The styling on my A3 is getting on a bit now but it still retains (IMO of course), more of a premium look to it. Maybe I just like boring :p

Back
Top Bottom