Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
I like the steering wheel. It is exactly the same as you will find in most new audi models, including a7 etc.

I think your steering wheel looks fine, as does the interior. In fact it was the older A3 interior that totally put me off buying one until the new 8v version came along and changed my mind. The A1 and the A3 have this lovely minimalistic look about them which bring a change to all of these extreme 'knob' interiors of late...

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Your ambient light doesn't work?
The lights that come on when a door is opened? Of course... Never heard of them referred to as ambient lights though, ambient assumes always on like those found on a Mini Cooper which I thought Blackhawk was on about here with them always being on.

Last edited:
Soldato
I mean the ambient light in the roof that emits a soft amber glow into the cabin at night. Apparently it's so subtle that even OCD owners don't notice it? I like it a lot and it sucks not to have it in the e36.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Oh that's directed only at the gear knob area and nowhere else. It can hardly be called ambient lighting and cannot be seen from any angle other than below.

Soldato
Dual (or more) zone climate I have never wanted or used. Annoyingly in most cars the temperatures are not linked either, so you end up changing it twice :/

What I like about my audi, you press and hold auto and it syncs up the 2 zones and allows you to use the driver side to control the both. When she presses her up / down bit, it then breaks the sync so when I'm alone in the car I don't have to bugger about.

Soldato
Just turn up the radio :p

Since I managed to burst another tyre in a week, which turns out is quite costly, I had to hope the saxo worked after sitting in the garage untouched for over a year. It started (with a new battery) first time and runs like a charm. Who says French cars are rubbish!?

a9f202344bde11e3ad5e12b4d7054647_8.jpg

OK, a little.

Back
Top Bottom