Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Never quite got the 'rising sun' logo thing for jap cars...if you speak to the Japanese then some view it is a symbol of nationalism from WW2, not something theyd have on their own cars at all. Its not quite on a par with putting a swastika on a vw, but the Japanese arent overly keen on the rising sun logo at all as a decoration....its as controversial a symbol as the confederate flag is for some Americans.

Associate
Right, took some pics tonight, my old nikon is not good in the dark but you get an idea of the different lighting (which you can adjust in mmi anyway). The led is much more white, dim but crisp in person. No glare on the glass lol even with all the lights on.

DSC_0422.jpg

DSC_0424.jpg

DSC_0425.jpg

DSC_0426.jpg

DSC_0427.jpg

DSC_0428.jpg

DSC_0429.jpg

DSC_0430.jpg

DSC_0431.jpg

DSC_0432.jpg

Nice pleather :p

Associate
IMG_1605_zps422fff1f.jpg

My Integra, isn't used very much atm due to the weather

The Mule aka 40sexy, love it, so comfy, so reliable, so cheap to run! Haven't washed it since I got it and I can park it wherever I want because I don't care!

73369_10201650086041265_1777956708_n.jpg

Associate
Haha, ay - was like that when I got it - matches the Japanese thing & won't be giving many lifts anyway :).

Only thing I'm thinking of ditching is the door mirrors (black to black) & maybe the front grille replace with my black honeycomb one I've got.

Ditch the rest of the chrome while you are at it;)

Associate
Not really, no.

OcUK Motors is pretty well complimented with logical thinkers. Logical thinkers who probably fail to see the logic in buying and running a 2nd car just to avoid undersealing one you already own!

It's not as if Integras are expensive to run!

***Less of the insults please***

In order for you to comprehend, Let me Logically explain why I have two cars

First off - Running costs, My daily commute is about 50 miles a day, and in the integra, thats a bout a quarter of a tank, a tank about 50 quid so it works out around 50 quid a week to run to drive to uni. The 406 in the other hand does about 600 miles to a tank.

With increased Mileage, tyres and other wearable parts need changed more often. Tyres cost about £450 for a decent set, and just the front brake pads alone cost over £100, not including fitting. Other costs too I guess could be factored in, oil changes at every 3000 miles and gearbox oil changes every other service, adds up if you're doing 250-300 miles a week in it. The 406 is very easily maintained with little upkeep needed, parts can be got cheap second hand and tax is very cheap also, not to mention insurance.

Let alone comfort, the Integra is extremely loud, and very harsh suspension wise, don't get me wrong, its absolutely fantastic for a weekend blast but not for a commute at 8:30 in the morning. 406 is like a sofa :D

Need more reasons? Seems you're not a car enthusiast, but for some they cherish their cars, I don't want to put lots of miles on my car just driving up and down to uni, the car wasn't made for that, I want to keep the car in good condition, I put a lot of time and effort in getting the car to the standard it's in. Hence I keep it garaged always.

If you need any more reasons please troll some more.

Back
Top Bottom