Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
I wouldn't worry yourself Nicky, some folk on here just love to create a fuss.

He doesn't know what you mean anyway as he's not really into cars, he leases an Audi :p

Too true

could have just said you use the 40sexy as the mileage munched. DC5 as a play car. :p

No one is digging at you, just general conversation.

Still got the Leon? ;)

Yeah but I had to get the point home. lol

Cheers all for the comments.

Soldato
Tbh I can see why you'd not want to commute in an Integra Type R - to avoid the noise, harsh ride and lack of any comfort being the main one.

Not to mention nipping into town also risks some moron hitting their door on the side of your car or reversing into it. In your cherished car, it's upsetting to say the least, in a snotty old 406 it's nothing.

Sure, running two cars isn't going to save money as what you save in fuel you pay for in insurance, tax and running costs for car 2. But I can totally see why you would if you didn't mind spending a bit extra.

Soldato
First clean/detail. Don't know why but the paint feels a little rough, needs to be clayed next time I think. Love it though, despite what some people think. :D

DSC_0441.jpg

DSC_0438.jpg

DSC_0440.jpg

DSC_0435.jpg

DSC_0436.jpg

DSC_0434.jpg

Soldato
First clean/detail. Don't know why but the paint feels a little rough, needs to be clayed next time I think. Love it though, despite what some people think. :D

That looks pretty nice, my Mrs was looking at one last weekend at the Audi dealer while we were having a poke round the RS6 and RS5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom