Show Us Your Motors!

Man of Honour
Not that I want to jump to the defence of somebody who now thinks diesel is amazing simply because he wanted a Black Edition with Amplified Black Pack and a diesel was the only thing in stock, but it's fairly clear he wasn't after something with Banzai performance so I can't really see how the fact he could have got something loads faster is at all relevant.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;25344310 said:
Not that I want to jump to the defence of somebody who now thinks diesel is amazing simply because he wanted a Black Edition with Amplified Black Pack and a diesel was the only thing in stock, but it's fairly clear he wasn't after something with Banzai performance so I can't really see how the fact he could have got something loads faster is at all relevant.

So he buys a A1 diesel. Then wants to remap it. Makes sense.

Soldato
Whilst I do enjoy a bit of member bashing can we get this back on topic? It's full of A1 abuse and is quite boring.

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

Caporegime
Whilst I do enjoy a bit of member bashing can we get this back on topic? It's full of A1 abuse and is quite boring.

http://finaldecap.co.uk/images/E30_Sell/DSC_0037.jpg[img]

[img]http://finaldecap.co.uk/images/E30_Sell/DSC_0015.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

I'm sure you do enjoy bashing your member.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Sqi0qFV.jpg

I do like showing myself up at PH meets :D It's not gone wrong, it's done 40-45 mpg, it's sort of hard to justify getting rid when most of the time I'm sat on the motorway. I'll change, when I can be bothered, buying/selling cars sucks.

Last edited:
Soldato
Got rust?

Of course....none of my cars have ever (and probably will ever) been minters. :D

What's going on with the rear of the hood where it meets the body. It looks folded a little, is that how they are?

Poor fitment basically. It was changed under a previous owner, whilst the quality is good it's not BMW stock so doesn't fit the frame 100% right. Keeps the wet out though which is most important. :)

Soldato
Poor fitment basically. It was changed under a previous owner, whilst the quality is good it's not BMW stock so doesn't fit the frame 100% right. Keeps the wet out though which is most important. :)

Thought so, seems like the OSR corner is what seems to be stretching it for poor fitment. Is the hood a tad small at the rear then at the front?

If it keeps the rain out then there is no point changing it. Everytime I see your car, I keep thinking lower it and add some gold gangsta rims. Obviously, I have no taste in cars but yeah.

Soldato
I'm sure you do enjoy bashing your member.

I do like showing myself up at PH meets :D It's not gone wrong, it's done 40-45 mpg, it's sort of hard to justify getting rid when most of the time I'm sat on the motorway. I'll change, when I can be bothered, buying/selling cars sucks.

Would look better if that **** had his boot closed.

Back
Top Bottom