Show Us Your Motors!

Man of Honour
This is now the oldest car I have ever owned, yes even the crap £1200 Citroen I first bought was newer:

frontside.jpg

This is the inside:

P1030764.jpg

This is its birthplace:

P1070136.jpg

This is it near the top of Umbrail Pass, the other side of Stelvio:

P1070754.jpg

I still like the stupid thing far too much which is why 7 years on I still have it :(

Man of Honour
Here's my 70k mile, Japcrap. It's petrol. It's blue. It's not a turbo. It's a V6, 3.5L, RWD and pushing out around 283bhp. And I love it.

What's not to like? Well the fuel economy I suppose...

Not bad paint work for such an old girl. It could be black I guess?

Yup. It's a Nissan, not a premium German brand.

The joy centre - needs a bit of a clean. Big engine block - such a waste of space. :/

Soldato
200 thousand miles. And it looks like that.

Just goes to show that if you actually look after something, it'll last, contrary to society's wasteful "oh it's 5 years old now and done 70k, it's knackered" attitude.

It belongs in BMW's equivalent of Mercedes Benz World if you ever do get rid of it.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;25345714 said:
There isn't one, it's just where the seatbelt buckle sits :p

Replaced the bench didn't you :p I managed to put a dent in my rear bench after slinging a complete rear axle in there, it never came out, at all.

Man of Honour
Replaced the bench didn't you :p

No, it was the biggest over-reaction ever :p I noticed it when the bench was out of the car whilst I was doing the rear suspension years ago and wondered how to remove it. Put the bench back in and it turned out to just be where the seatbelt buckle sits, thats all :p

Man of Honour
200 thousand miles. And it looks like that.

Just goes to show that if you actually look after something, it'll last, contrary to society's wasteful "oh it's 5 years old now and done 70k, it's knackered" attitude.

It belongs in BMW's equivalent of Mercedes Benz World if you ever do get rid of it.

Indeed. Fox's care and attention is evident. His car is in stunning condition for the mileage.

Soldato
I didn't realise electric engines sounded so cool.

DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAGDAG DAG DAG DAG DAG DAG

MUCH ANGER

SUCH RAGE

VERY DAG

Back
Top Bottom