20131218_181647_zpspdy8yqxu.jpg

20131218_181632_zpsngn96b0l.jpg

231 Edition
Full leather + Nav

With added #swag and #yolo

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I want to get one for ~£1500, strip anything unnecessary and sell the bits to recoop some money. Could make for a decent cheap track car although I don't know how well the Renesis will cope being thrashed a weekend or two a month.

Soldato
E46 was a fair deal tbh and I totally prefer it, I get their rep but if I get even a year's worth out of it that'd do me I'll just enjoy it for what it is, actually a great drivers car

Soldato
RX8 and a WRX

Honestly I prefer the RX8, it's great to be in, the driving position is fantastic and the short shift gearbox is fantastic, easy to get out of shape but easy to control. If it eats itself I honestly couldn't say I'd not get another, they are near enough throwaway price and anyone that wants to take the risk will only be rewarded by how fun they actually are

Last edited:
Soldato
They really are. You can get the engines rebuilt for about £900 aswell which aint bad at all. The interior and gadgets are very good to.

Cheap insurance to.

You have to watch the clutches and the gearbox on these also. Aswell as topping up the oil every month. Never leave it for more than week without running also as this is the main killer for the engines.

Soldato
Exactly, if it goes bang then I'll leave it on Fox's driveway ..

I don't constantly worry when I'm driving it, had I spent more on it I guess I would, show me another better looking car for the cash.

The clutch had been replaced in this recently and gearbox is perfect, it's on 116k so will require a bit of love but still feels like it has a lot left

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom