Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
On the road again after a double puncture disaster!

2013-12-21150735_zps65584836.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Altered plate :(

A Bentley needs a plate with as few characters on it as possible, one with the maximum number of permitted characters that you need to illegally re-space kinda looks awful :(

Soldato
[TW]Fox;25526347 said:
A Bentley needs a plate with as few characters on it as possible

It doesn't need anything, it's just a numberplate:p

Jez, that is correct it does spell out my name and I've been pulled over in the Scooby quite a few times for different reasons, but never had anyone mention anything about my plates (apart from the smaller one I put on the front of the Scooby).

Soldato
It doesn't need anything, it's just a numberplate:p

Jez, that is correct it does spell out my name and I've been pulled over in the Scooby quite a few times for different reasons, but never had anyone mention anything about my plates (apart from the smaller one I put on the front of the Scooby).

Got it :)

Nice Bentley though btw, missed when you posted it before. What's the details on it?

Soldato
[TW]Fox;25526347 said:
Altered plate :(

A Bentley needs a plate with as few characters on it as possible, one with the maximum number of permitted characters that you need to illegally re-space kinda looks awful :(

I find this quite often. Following Mr Shepherd's Mulsanne through Newcastle with 'FS1' looks good, but if you don't have something like that, I think it would just be better as a normal plate.

Then there are the people called DAAANNN who have D444NNN on their plates. :rolleyes:

Soldato
[TW]Fox;25526716 said:
You clearly don't think that or the plate on your car would just say 'AB04 ABC' or similar ;)

I like a plate to have some meaning is what I meant to say. I had 58 E on the car and most people would love to have that kind of plate but it did nothing for me. If I can find 86 GS or 1 GS then I would change it, but for now I do like mine.

Back
Top Bottom