Show Us Your Motors!

Permabanned
Out of curiosity which site are you looking on? Have been keeping an eye on DVLA auctions for plates but not quite finding what I'm after.

Regtransfers to find them, then send them an offer if you can or find it elsewhere to get their contact details.

I was about to buy X1 JJR for £1500 and stupidly said so on FB and one of my then "friends" bought it and offered it to me for £5k so I missed out on that.

Chooser of poor weather meets
Soldato
GT86 is looking awesome, do really like that deep blue.

I find there are so many of these places it's hard to pick one that is the best, i also find it is a bit like download sites or such like that claim to have what you want, but when you register you find they don't

Have also found this and they always offer to find it for you, but then never actually succeed so never get back to you :(

Regtransfers to find them, then send them an offer if you can or find it elsewhere to get their contact details.

Cheers, will take a look.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Amazing body styling on the GT86/BRZ but only let down buy alloys too small for the body (mentioned before) - Just a size bigger and it would be perfect!

Soldato
Just bought that Golf?

D32CdRXl.jpg

Undo the arch liner to the rear of the wheel, Golfs love to hoard tons of mud behind there, which help cause them to rot down there

Soldato
Just bought that Golf?

http://i.imgur.com/D32CdRXl.jpg

Undo the arch liner to the rear of the wheel, Golfs love to hoard tons of mud behind there, which help cause them to rot down there

It was clean and spotless until about 0.5mi before it was parked up, then I went down a dirt track to the house and then there is a nice muddy slope to the garage. It'll be fun removing it from the garage...will need a wash for sure after that.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
ep3 market is on it's ass, would be rude not to pick up a cheeky K20 for 2k:p

CRX is a bit of a pita in the winter too. Nothing major, just old leaky 23 year old rubber seals.

You hated your EP3 didn't you? Shame the EK9 market isn't on its arse. But it never will be :'(

Back
Top Bottom