Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
That RS6 is lovely. There is one has popped up for sale near me with 120k on the clock and a stage 2 remap for 585bhp and 730 nm torque. They're looking 10.5k for it.

Which would leave just about enough, from a £20k budget, to run it for a year! :p

You're not far off, here's some scary figures - I left myself a £9k maint budget for the 1st year and mine has already worked out around £6k inc labour so far for a major servicing & remapping (£2.5k) and "minor" fixes/worn parts (£3.5k on belts/brakes/tyres/replacement parts etc) and when the gearbox finally fails (already starting to slip in 2nd due to age and remap) it'll be another £3.5k (warrantied recon) to £7k (new from Audi) for a replacement gearbox but all those numbers fade away when you floor it and find out my god it's lunatic style grin inducing fun.

However, next year the maint budget will be much smaller after all the work done this year so around £500-2k for a normal service, as long as the DRC suspension holds up, otherwise another £2k to replace.

Luckily I knew about this level of cost before I decided to buy and I can cope with it financially so it's not come as a shock but these aren't cars you can skimp on maint with so sadly lots are currently being broken by owners who didn't budget fully.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Some nice new cars in here guys.

Whats RWD vtec y0 like Rich? Looks smart mate :) Pics down in Stone?

different mate. better though for sure.

if anything its going to improve the way i drive.

pictures were taken at wetley moore common. nothing interesting up there really. just on the way to better roads :)

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
I'm about 5 minutes away at Carterton having moved from Swindon in October. I find it a much nicer area although the Old Town was a pretty good place.

I lived the other side of Oxford in Wallingford for 5 years so I ended up driving to Henley and back down all the back roads I knew.

Wow very local then, i'll have to keep an eye out :)

Associate
That is a lovely, rare in white, TSiii. I have just sold my Gen 3 2.7 V6 Hyundai coupe as I have a new job with a company car but I loved my coupe even though it cost me a furtune to run.

Soldato
Next to the beast
nid2.jpg

Recently cleaned
51kd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom