Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
My car has nothing on most here, But fresh from its clean and its abit different from stock now.. So why not a cheeky few snaps.

wq7o.jpg

i4fh.jpg

Apologise the potato quality

Soldato
Picked up my new car last night, Citroen DS4 DStyle 1.6 VTi:

mYSVuvOl.jpg
0G1czFZl.jpg

Very happy with it, everything just seems to be top quality. The ride is smooth and very quiet and there are plenty of toys and gadgets to play with and all sorts of settings to change right down to the indicator noise!

First time I've bought a car from new, but as the price was coming in well below that of a similar 2nd Hand car it was a no-brainer!

Soldato
It does sit high, Citroen market is as a 'High Stance Coupe', doesn't feel like a tall car to drive though but the visibility of the road/traffic is excellent.

We are really pleased with the colour, we'd asked for white which is the free colour but they couldn't get one in time for us to get the rather large limited time discount so gave us the red free - would have been £730 extra otherwise :eek:

Soldato
White is so meh, I blame Apple products for making white stuff "cool". And I had a white car in 2006 because I thought it was cool, but I was wrong.

Some nice colour is way better :)

Back
Top Bottom