Show Us Your Motors!

IC3

IC3

Soldato
[TW]Fox;25796476 said:
That looks good because it's a GT-R not because its white.
What about these?

images

0-0-typrr.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Got some links of pictures that work now.... Nothing exciting though.

And I bought this today to try some track days out. First time I will have tried anything like this so going to do a few mods then give it a bash.

Soldato
Picked up my new car last night, Citroen DS4 DStyle 1.6 VTi:

Very happy with it, everything just seems to be top quality. The ride is smooth and very quiet and there are plenty of toys and gadgets to play with and all sorts of settings to change right down to the indicator noise!

First time I've bought a car from new, but as the price was coming in well below that of a similar 2nd Hand car it was a no-brainer!

I really like them, but was put off as the rear windows don't go down which isn't ideal for lugging the kids round in. Still really enjoy our DS3 which still feels well screwed together and is great fun to drive.

Soldato
Picked this up last night as a replacement for my Fiat Seicento which sadly failed it's MOT catastrophically.

SE2xyXX.jpg

'05 Mini Cooper in British Racing Green. It's an absolute hoot to drive and I think I may be in love.

Soldato
Had mine since about Oct last year. I don't really have any good pictures of it from the outside, mainly with it and various bits of trim being gutted from it.

teggy_zps91c32d4f.jpg

za2ytepe_zpsa3894f00.jpg

I want to have the wheels redone in Silver at some point as they look a bit naff in the colour they are now.

Back
Top Bottom