Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
That KIA looks brilliant. what is wrong with me?

Think i'll probably be getting one soon hopefully!

Found an 'Ice Cube' running lights picture

1899960_10152226913315801_1512556369_n.jpg

Soldato
He's not wrong though. BMW haven't made a good looking car since the mid 00s except one. And that was the BMW M3 coupe.

The LCI E90? The E92? The F10? The new Z4? The 2 Series? The new 6 series?

BMW have never made better looking cars than at the moment IMO. The E46 was nice, the E39 is aging much more. The 1 series was lol. The old 7 series is no looker either. Neither was the old Z4. Then there was the old 6 series which was a complete uggo

Permabanned
The LCI E90?

Only in M3 form.

Only in M3 form.

Absolutely horrific looking. Particularly in GT form.

The new Z4?

All Z4s look like bottom feeding fish.

The 2 Series?

Just a facelifted 1 series, which is a horrific looking car all round.

The new 6 series?

Looks like a whale shark. And I don't mean that as a compliment. I mean it looks like a big lumbering retarded wide mouthed fish.

BMW have never made better looking cars than at the moment IMO.

There is just something about the front and rear ends that don't gel with me. Whereas Audi have gone from mundane boring to mundane aggressive looking. The only time I've ever said "wow, that's a good looking bmw" for years now is the M3. The little styling tweaks and whatever else is fettled to set it apart from the rest of the range makes me wonder why they didn't just do it to the rest of the range and style the m3 even more aggressively. Although, even with that I still think the rear end could have been better. The tail pipe positioning looks ridiculous on the m3. The latest generation 5, 6 and 7 series couldn't be uglier and unappealing if they tried. But I suspect BMW will try, and will succeed.

Soldato
You even managed to get a snap outside OcUK James :)

Is it much quicker than your Fiesta? They're a damn nice motor for a Kia, quite like them myself!

Haha wondered if anyone would notice ;)

Had it for a few days so needed to give it a good drive!

In regards to quicker, yes in a sense it was but i'm not sure if thats because you had to rev the MR200 to get the power from.

The torque was nice, being able to just put your foot down and woosh off you go. It seemed to go through the numbers on the speedo a LOT quicker than the Fiesta did (which has now sold!)

Getting back into the Fiesta you feel a lot more connected to the car but I guess that's because everything is going electrical these days.

I did like the KIA rather a lot. It was either that or a new Focus ST3 and so far i'm still swinging towards the KIA.

Caporegime
There is just something about the front and rear ends that don't gel with me. Whereas Audi have gone from mundane boring to mundane aggressive looking. The only time I've ever said "wow, that's a good looking bmw" for years now is the M3. The little styling tweaks and whatever else is fettled to set it apart from the rest of the range makes me wonder why they didn't just do it to the rest of the range and style the m3 even more aggressively. Although, even with that I still think the rear end could have been better. The tail pipe positioning looks ridiculous on the m3. The latest generation 5, 6 and 7 series couldn't be uglier and unappealing if they tried. But I suspect BMW will try, and will succeed.

Only on certain models, just like the examples you chose for BMW. The standard trim rep mobiles/keeping up with the Jones' monthly Audi's look bland and mundane.

Permabanned
I really need a camera. I have a Nikon S8000 which is great buy my desktop PC won't "see it" or install the right software to get pictures off it, and my laptop is on linux which is even worse. This iPhone 4S just isn't doing it properly. But anyway, a new pic of my Motor!

1187299_10152228245033864_2028278325_n.jpg

Soldato
I really need a camera. I have a Nikon S8000 which is great buy my desktop PC won't "see it" or install the right software to get pictures off it, and my laptop is on linux which is even worse. This iPhone 4S just isn't doing it properly. But anyway, a new pic of my Motor!

Very nice (as long as the bonnets open and it hasn't been in a crash :p), looking at something along the lines of this next.

Back
Top Bottom