Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
I really need a camera. I have a Nikon S8000 which is great buy my desktop PC won't "see it" or install the right software to get pictures off it, and my laptop is on linux which is even worse. This iPhone 4S just isn't doing it properly. But anyway, a new pic of my Motor!

1187299_10152228245033864_2028278325_n.jpg

Bonnet's open

Caporegime
I really need a camera. I have a Nikon S8000 which is great buy my desktop PC won't "see it" or install the right software to get pictures off it, and my laptop is on linux which is even worse. This iPhone 4S just isn't doing it properly. But anyway, a new pic of my Motor!

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1/p600x600/1187299_10152228245033864_2028278325_n.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Just get a card reader like every normal person, failing that, you could try switching to an OS you can actually use.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
no requirements for torques whilst I am in the learning to drive it properly stage

would like to try a supercharged one in honesty.

Soldato
We are saying bye bye to this car friday, as its a mobility car and the 3yrs are up and are replacing it with the not so good vauxhall insignia estate. We would buy the volvo if we could afford it, as its a real good car, but saying that, it's totally s*** at reversing with the caravan as you need to engage the clutch so much to stop it stalling, but it burns up the clutch so fast. Can that be adjusted at all, so the car doesn't stall so easy?

dscf0939w.jpg

image1fm.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
We are saying bye bye to this car friday, as its a mobility car and the 3yrs are up and are replacing it with the not so good vauxhall insignia estate. We would buy the volvo if we could afford it, as its a real good car, but saying that, it's totally s*** at reversing with the caravan as you need to engage the clutch so much to stop it stalling, but it burns up the clutch so fast. Can that be adjusted at all, so the car doesn't stall so easy?

Get an auto?

Soldato
Yeah that's one way to solve the prob, but even with no caravan, it stalls easier then most cars iId say, but being only ever a passenger as I cant drive, I cant really say how easy..

But backing the caravan up our drive it does not like it one bit as smoke pours out and the smell,, well you can still smell the thing after a few days, but the moment you let your foot off the clutch it stalls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom