Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Yeah it's longer than I expected, probably wouldn't have sold the GTR so soon if I had known.
Currently insured on 3 other cars though, mainly driving an old Subaru forester xt but work with my old man most days and drive his new range rover around to sites and meetings.

Soldato
Damn and blast :(.

9SOwjNrl.jpg
PPsssTol.jpg

In the middle of an emergency stop crunch up. Pootling home from the girlfriend's house last night, horrible conditions lots of standing water so I was in full saintly driving mode or so I thought. Focus in front of me emergency stops for literally no reason whatsoever, I go into him but just a tap then a young girl in a Mini smashes hard into me bunching it all up a bit further :(. Actually lifted my car almost off the ground in between the cars.

Called the fuzz because the guy at the front was just constantly apologising and saying 'I don't know what happened', thought it odd. Not sure what he was up to but after a chat in the back of the police car he's getting done for Driving without Due Care & Attention. Unfortunately doesn't mean anything for me though, I still just about hit him so will go down as my fault. Absolutely gutting and heart wrenching to see it taken away this morning!

Soldato
Gutted for ya. :(

Was bonnet undamaged?

I think so, the front impact was less brutal and there's a lot of bumper on the Z4. I think structurally it's all sound, but won't know until it's properly assessed. Bits like the auto levelling xenon sensors, parking sensors etc. etc. are what might push it into silly money to repair though. Really really don't want it written off.

Man of Honour
New toy, 300 bhp rica t5 bad boy

image.jpg

image.jpg

IMG_5677.jpg

IMG_5679.jpg

1 owner 60,000 miles
This thing eats focus st/gti/vxr for breakfast
Already dusted my mate in his 2012 E350 cdi, and another in a evo 8 gsr

Soldato
If it's anything like my old rica mapped 850 T5, it'll destroy anything right up until it rains, at which point you learn the true meaning of wheelspin :p

The S60 T5 is brilliant value for money though, and that looks like a good one.

Man of Honour
Yeh prob faster after 0-60 due to the 4wd on the r but a remapped r from rica would be a different kettle of fish

You can't just remap an R, you can damage the engine because it has thinner bore liners, I was told this by a remapping company when I had mine, Duno how true it is but I know they go to 360 bhp, they would be an absolute weapon

Associate
After lots of thinking that I need a more practical car and then not finding anything I liked much I decided to keep my MX5.

Then decided if I was going to keep a 2 seater why not make it a bit more special.

So ended up with an s2K. Absolutely love it however only one crappy phone pic so far :D

14054431024_4f7dd6699e_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom