Show Us Your Motors!

I dunno, I like the idea and shape of some smaller cars (Swift Sport, DS4, Clio for example), but I really don't get on with the A1. I cant really put my finger on what it is about the shape that just puts me off. Might be the headlights + something else, and the rims just dont suit the A1 - look great on an S4/5/7 though.

Then choose different wheels? There is as much choice as any other car. :o

Not in the twistys though m9

Yeah no idea how the speed sensor is broke but honda are replacing it under warranty so all is good.

Here's a pic now it has settled somewhat

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q248/Destroyer105/B47AFC97-AEAE-4313-8670-AE85D389A2EF.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I don't know m9.

When I am at OCUK next we will find out...

[IMG]http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/Blackhawk47_2009/fast_furious_0405.jpg

Really like that little twingo, even white seems to suit it. Don't think I've ever managed to actually get a drive in one of the Renaultsports though

Went to Wales over Saturday and Sunday, roof down all the time and some fantastic roads. These shots taken on the A44 between Llangurig and Aberystwyth. Also took in a good run on the A4120 towards Devil's Bridge, looping around to Pen Parcau in Aberystwyth. Photos sadly look a bit dull due to ambient light and crap camera phone..

DY36ALC.jpg

EeTJwGQ.jpg

jNsKTCC.jpg

The car was great, its about 180bhp now with the mods so a nice bit of extra grunt and it revs out much better with the exhaust manifold swap and remap. Its pretty damn loud when you're 'on it' though, and you get some pretty loud bangs out the exhaust on fast upshifts too once its up to temperature :cool:. Suspension mods and AD08Rs have made it a lot quicker through the corners.

Car looks awesome! I bet it's great fun now.

Did you do the evo triangle up there? Me and a friend went up, him in his bike. One of the best roads I've ever seen.

Gave the girlfriend's car a wash and clay. Used the Meguiars clay mitt and the results were really good. Really easy to use and removed the most stubborn tar! Paintwork is now silky smooth!

Yeah a few more BHP would be lovely, a 1MPS would be great fun! I think its about 100 so its fairly nippy for such a small car and it loves to be revved. It handles great and the gearbox is awesome.

Cleaned the Mrs car today it comes up quite nice :D love driving the little thing as well

2014-05-05%2017.58.00.jpg

2014-05-05%2017.58.08.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom