Show Us Your Motors!

Man of Honour
I do like that Twingo it must be said - pretty cool. :) Looks like the old school 80s/90s hot hatches which I think is really rather cool.

Apologies if you posted already, but what are its tech specs?

Soldato
My super duper awesome van that has the fit and finish of a much higher quality van and with a superbly refined diesel engine. Can even hear myself breath at 70mph it's amazing.

van.jpg

interior.jpg

The level of equipment is fantastic. It has bluetooth, AC, electric windows and a little light that comes on that tells you when the fuel is running low :)

Sorry about the image quality, I'm not cool enough to own an iPhone so it's taken on a lowly Galaxy S3.

Last edited:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
That van looks fantastic Peter.

Can you please share some more pictures of it with us and tell us more detailed specifications?

I really like the interior. It seems robust and hard wearing which is exactly what you need in a works vehicle.

Have you managed to do any 0-100 runs in it yet at all?

Soldato
That van looks fantastic Peter.

Can you please share some more pictures of it with us and tell us more detailed specifications?

I really like the interior. It seems robust and hard wearing which is exactly what you need in a works vehicle.

Have you managed to do any 0-100 runs in it yet at all?

Hi there.

Still working on the 0-100. Need the right conditions for that. A good downhill stretch with the wind giving me a push along. :)

It is a fantastic looking vehicle. And agree with the chap above. The caddy is a nice looking van but has awful mpg compared to the French equivalent.

Soldato
The interior looks pretty swish for a van Peter. Having driven the Renault Traffic back in the day, Peugeot seem to be pulling the punches.

She handle well? Any chance of a video?

Soldato
The interior looks pretty swish for a van Peter. Having driven the Renault Traffic back in the day, Peugeot seem to be pulling the punches.

She handle well? Any chance of a video?

Handles like a beaut. Especially fully loaded. The key is to position your boxes in such a way that they don't slide about. And the extra weight gives better downforce so the handling and acceleration is improved greatly :D

Back
Top Bottom