Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Pete, that van looks highly ergonomic inside, and I particularly like the two little cubby holes within easy reach of all the main controls. The seats look very supportive and comfortable; a common French trait. 75BHP should allow for a reasonable maximum payload - do you happen to know what this might be?

I look forward to further information and photographs.

:p

Soldato
Large flat panels making it easy to keep clean, no delicate LCD screens to damage, tough hard-wearing buttons, large hazard button for quick access when parking on double yellow lines, it's the perfect van interior :D

Soldato
I'm going to respect Will's wishes and not try and show you all up with how great my van is. I will however repost my interior with the original van pic just so people can see if they are interested. Please try and not be too jealous though.

And Howard, it's around 800kg.

Caporegime
My super duper awesome van that has the fit and finish of a much higher quality van and with a superbly refined diesel engine. Can even hear myself breath at 70mph it's amazing.

The level of equipment is fantastic. It has bluetooth, AC, electric windows and a little light that comes on that tells you when the fuel is running low :)

I can't believe no one has asked. But what colour is this low fuel light!?!

Soldato

Thanks man :cool:

Need interior pics please Taken. Looks great outside btw.

I shall get you some later. Pretty basic comfort inside tbh, you've got your Air Conditioning (some poverty spec cars don't even have this!) Air suspension seat, adjustable steering column.

Italian Junk! :p Should have got a JD

Least they use the right engines!

This isn't Italian :p It's basically a Case MX135, with a Perkins engine instead of a Cummins. McCormick bought the rights to use up the Case IH designs, IIRC my tractor was built in Doncaster!

The new McCormick stuff is very similar to the Landini stuff unfortunately.. which is Italian :( John Deere you say? Those things are too expensive!

Only acceptable tractor is a Massey. Auld Harry was some biy.

Some of the new Masseys are nice, bit too much plastic for my liking, good tractors overall though.

1CE

1CE

Associate
Cheers fellas :) ,

I still prefer it over the mk2, it's a little more subtle!

As for the spec...It's running a BCS tubular manifold, 3 inch piper decat and miltek flexi and a scorpion flexi back! Bit of a mix and match bit it sounds lovely imo! The turbo is a stage 1 hybrid, gt25 bored out with 28 internals @ 20psi, MSD blaster ignition, bluefin remap, group A filter and a whiteline RARB, not forgetting the hose upgrades!

It needs an uprated fuel pump, larger injectors and a proper map to finish it, then hello 400hp+ ! It's only running 292hp at the moment due to the basic remap, but the forge actuators helps it pull all the way to redline :D .

The enormous gaudy looking AIRTEC is an upgraded charge cooler rad, it was pretty much the only one on the market in the early days increasing the core size from 40mm to 70mm, helping to keep the intake temperatures under control :) .

Back
Top Bottom