Show Us Your Motors!

Nice ST170 there - I had an early silver one which had loads of problems and I couldn't wait to get rid of it, but when they brought the imperial blue out I just had to give Ford a second chance :p

Replaced my XF with this little monster today.

2014-06-16%2020.28.38.jpg

2014-06-16%2020.28.49.jpg

It's not bad, not a great fan of the colour really, I think BMWs look best in greys and neutral colours but that's just me. If I see you in Tesco Mereway I'll make sure not to hit your car doors :p

e; The strangest thing I love is the alloy colour, sets them off really nice.

Last edited:
Apart from the engine (naturally :p) I found that almost the entire range to be a bit meh this weekend having spent some time at a dealer. I felt that only the 6 series felt "BMW" inside and out.

And of course that comes with a hefty price to massage that feeling.

Maybe one day.... :p

Nice ST170 there - I had an early silver one which had loads of problems and I couldn't wait to get rid of it, but when they brought the imperial blue out I just had to give Ford a second chance :p

never had any problems with this thank god. best colour imo. after the new St in that Blue but they are more expensive then any other colour lol

A Cossie wouldn't look right without an outer rolled cannon, not seen one on the road for a long time time now

your right there :P not many about these days. :(

Blue callipers, silver mirrors, red car... :( Rest of the rainbow on your interior spec? :p

Lovely car and nice engine though, enjoy :)

Blue callipers, silver mirrors, red car... :( Rest of the rainbow on your interior spec? :p

Lovely car and nice engine though, enjoy :)

Fortunately its got the high gloss black with brushed aluminium trim and all black leather ;)

I might replace the wing mirrors with the M Performance Carbon ones, but not sure yet, would rather have the M Performance Exhaust 1st.

Looks nice mate. I test drove one the other week and loved it. I ordered an M135i though as I think I prefer that and it was cheaper. Love the engine in them though!!

My Mrs doesn't like the 1 but liked the 2 so that made the decision easy and considering the spec I got a heck of a deal on this. Its ex-demo but I'm not bothered as I've paid such a good price for it and the spec is huge...

Visibility Pack
Driver Comfort Pack
Sun protection Pack
Pro Nav
Adaptive M-sport Suspension
Through load
Heated seats
Electric Seats
Harmon Kardon speakers
Reversing Camera
Enhanced Bluetooth & USB
Folding Mirrors
Service Inclusive

Fortunately its got the high gloss black with brushed aluminium trim and all black leather ;)

I might replace the wing mirrors with the M Performance Carbon ones, but not sure yet, would rather have the M Performance Exhaust 1st.

Great interior choice, some are appalling!

Exhaust first, you have the right priorities ;) carbon mirrors would suit it

My Mrs doesn't like the 1 but liked the 2 so that made the decision easy and considering the spec I got a heck of a deal on this. Its ex-demo but I'm not bothered as I've paid such a good price for it and the spec is huge...

Visibility Pack
Driver Comfort Pack
Sun protection Pack
Pro Nav
Adaptive M-sport Suspension
Through load
Heated seats
Electric Seats
Harmon Kardon speakers
Reversing Camera
Enhanced Bluetooth & USB
Folding Mirrors