Show Us Your Motors!

I swapped my 2004 NB for this 2008 NC last week.. no cash involved, I just happened to find someone who really liked the NB I was trying to sell. :)
Runs great, but a few too many dings and scratches for my liking, so I am considering to get it cleaned up or just run it for a while before selling it on.

I much prefer the comfort and power (lol) over the NB anyway..but not so much the looks, or hard top. Anyway.. a few pics.

MX5 looks sweet, I do love the MK3 and MK3.5!

Here's a moody picture of the CRZ.

A7B9453F-6CE6-4123-BEAB-6FE110144914.jpg

Is it sad because it's pointless and FWD?

I think so mate, luckily I've had a selection of well trained (and professional) racing car drivers point this fact out to me a few times before.*

I mean it just looks so pointless and dreary what without the pedigree, cinema and theatrics of a true RWD car.**

*might not be true

**definately not true

[TW]Fox;26470108 said:
I cannot imagine living in Dubai where fuel is what, 12p a litre, and then picking a car powered by a 4 cylinder engine :confused:

Didn't he have a AMG CL before or something? :confused:

Maybe he wants to try/own different cars then the usual big engined cars in Dubai.

[TW]Fox;26470108 said:
I cannot imagine living in Dubai where fuel is what, 12p a litre, and then picking a car powered by a 4 cylinder engine :confused:

Yawn.. Yes we all heard this from you a few times before, Fox ;) believe it or not not everyone drives a v8 just because fuel is cbeap, and that includes motoring enthusiasts.

I have 2 cars, both of which are 4 pot :p I do plan to sell them both soon though and get something different. Then I will seek your approval :)

Didn't he have a AMG CL before or something? :confused:

Maybe he wants to try/own different cars then the usual big engined cars in Dubai.

Yes, CL65, I do regret selling it, but it wasn't really suitable at the time. That car is in Switzerland now :(
And yes, trying different things but having to stay practical at the same time. I only drive urban and mostly with a small kid in the back. So a CL would have been a good second car, but not a daily. At the time I only could have one car due to parking issues.

Love the 235 supposed to be an awesome car, much more appealing than the 1 series as well.

The more I drive it the more I like it. I've now got the BMW connected apps all working now and am waiting on the bmw remote/connected drive signup to go through.

Filled up last night on Tesco 99 and was shocked when it only took about £50 worth when I'm much more used to being in the 90s, predicted range from the tank is currently about 340 miles which isn't bad.

Seat are comfy and supportive with adjustable side bolsters, plenty of room in the back as well and with the full range of kit it doesn't feel like an under spec'd car, even compared to the Jag. It obviously doesn't have as high a quality interior as the XF but then I never expected it to, but the bits that matter, such as the seat, wheel and controls are all of high quality and feel premium.

Autoglym FTW
Avus Silver FTW
iPhone 4S FTL
1623566_10152444878003864_6195320996229514844_n.jpg

[TW]Fox;26471877 said:
No, not really. It's actually got a 52 litre tank, which whilst small will still cost almost 70 quid from empty to fill with Super Unleaded so I suspect he still had a bit of fuel left when he filled it up.
I only get 390 miles from £69.75 (full tank) most of which is off-boost :(

Back
Top Bottom