Show Us Your Motors!

I can do 430miles to that £70 average 70mph A30-Motorway.

Pottering around I get around 360 on average.

In town I get around 30 miles to £20.

I'm averaging 47MPG atm which is about 350 miles to £43ish on standard unleaded which is a full tank from reserve light.

Using Vpower for a few tanks just for a change at the minute.

1368466E-A7A4-412A-910B-95EBB9225287.jpg

Another generic brand, estate and a dag dag engine ha!! This will go down well :) Baby just weeks from been born so is ideal. Not too bad tbf come along way Skoda from the old cars I used to have, better than the Focus I had, but far cry from some of the motors in here.

2cpepoy.png

10p0rqu.png

2d9691s.jpg

fmkthk.jpg

qx84rk.jpg

2wegq4y.jpg

e2f13.jpg

Exactly this. My diesel mondy gives 120miles to £20.

TBL, your audi's always seem to be broken.

My ATR gave 70 miles to ATR. That was with VTEC'ing and v-power at £1.459 litre.
By town I mean driving around Plymouth at night for 3 hours.

must be a big baby

To be honest as a parent with a 4 month old baby I know why he has done this and I am glad with have the Qashqai.

My A4 is never used for family trips out...impossible to fit the pram, pram base & the changing bag in the boot! Crazy the amount of room the bits take up.

After a shopping trip we find we still need to put some bags on the rear seat/footwell in the Qashqai!

Nice octavia. Does it come with the silly "engine sound via speakers" the higher models have though? Think if I had a car that did that I'd be looking to turn it off asap

To be honest as a parent with a 4 month old baby I know why he has done this and I am glad with have the Qashqai.

My A4 is never used for family trips out...impossible to fit the pram, pram base & the changing bag in the boot! Crazy the amount of room the bits take up.

After a shopping trip we find we still need to put some bags on the rear seat/footwell in the Qashqai!

Christ, I guess most "family" hatchbacks are slightly decieving then?

No need for a sporty vRS, basic is fine with me. Has everything I need, Parking Sensors, Bluetooth, Phone, DAB, USB etc only things missing are fog lights and Nav which would be nice but not needed. Has a Massive boot biggest in class and huge leg room. No messing about folding seats down, when we do a big shop a big car is ideal. Had my fair share of little hatchback and an estate is a brilliant tool, I would hate going back to little cars. But not to every ones taste but will be fine for safety and practical for a little family :)

Back
Top Bottom