Show Us Your Motors!

one from yesterday
DSC_0184mini.jpg~original

Why do you drive for 3 hours at night? Getting them gyal dem yeh bruv??
Being useless at picking up women for sex or more, there is simply nothing else to do. Cornwall/Devon is all about going out on the town at night, getting drunk and fighting. I don't drink so nothing to do but go driving.

Putting house on market next month though so I will be moving to Cheshire in a few months hopefully!

Love the octavia ;)

e; Did you not go for the MFSW?

Not shy about posting pictures of a Skoda Estate with a Diesel engine.

Nope but do miss it, had it on my Focus but not essential, helped keep the cost down.

Im all up for people not liking the Skoda, not in a position to buy anything exotic such as an Audi, BMW etc, so my boggo spec Skoda must do :)

Not shy about posting pictures of a Skoda Estate with a Diesel engine.

Nope but do miss it, had it on my Focus but not essential, helped keep the cost down.

Im all up for people not liking the Skoda, not in a position to buy anything exotic such as an Audi, BMW etc, so my boggo spec Skoda must do :)

You may have got the wrong end of the stick. I love Skodas \o/

Niceeee... Guess he can afford the fuel then :D

Big tank though? Do all cars like that have bigger tanks than normal? Guess it needs it only getting 200 miles or so!

74L tank so fairly big, just pee poor economy. If it was decent economy (45mpg+) with that size tank you'd be driving 750+ miles before refilling.

Anything above 10mpg and you are not driving it right ;)

My record is 4mpg, but that wasn't for anything longer than 5 or 6 minutes, that would empty the tank in 65 miles, jeesh!

Back on topic then -

ducktail_rear.jpg

Already been posted in another thread but I don't think I've had the GTR in here.

Last edited:
^^^ Nice... But prefer the standard boot spoiler.

I'm thinking of getting one but the pre 2011 GTR requires a service ever 6 months and thats too much effort for me. Post 2011 model service interval is every 12 months but they still go for around £50k.

Back
Top Bottom