Show Us Your Motors!

I might have to give them a call :)

My sales guy was pretty useless. Kept promising to phone me back and then didn't, never replied to my emails, had random days off when he said he'd be in, and the invoice was wrong on the day I picked the car up and it took 10 days and multiple phone calls from me to get the correct one. This is after the sales person promised me on the day of collection that a new one would be posted out ASAP.

But the sales manager did help out a lot, and if it wasn't for him I think my customer satisfaction survey would have been completed in a much more negative manner.

Tell them Daniel sent you.

Who was your sales person?

Car.png

This is my little motor, Couple of changes done to her now, i'll update accordingly, Obviously this is my first car! She's low mileage so i can't complain! Great little run around!

Last edited:
I've traded in my man parts for a vagina. That said, getting 75mpg (we do huge miles), it's got everything bar leather seats (sat nav, Bluetooth, air con, cruise control etc), it's hellishly slow however and the 1.5dci is not the most refined engine but it was dirt cheap, came with a decent manufacturer backed warranty and European breakdown cover (which was costing me a fiver a month elsewhere), so, get with the insults!

wtFCB9m.jpg

If you do huge miles why that? Surely fuel economy is just one part of the list of criteria for doing huge mikes, otherwise you'd have selected a bicycle for nil fuel costs.

[TW]Fox;26588693 said:
If you do huge miles why that? Surely fuel economy is just one part of the list of criteria for doing huge mikes, otherwise you'd have selected a bicycle for nil fuel costs.

It's not me that does the miles unfortunately, if it was I'd have bought German and told her to go suck a lemon. I work from home so the say I have in a new car is virtually nil. She seems happy with it though and in fairness, I did 80 miles in it this evening and it's reasonably comfortable and not too noisy. She was mostly interested in fuel economy, VED, insurance (which is less than £190 a year) and the warranty.

Back
Top Bottom