Show Us Your Motors!

My retinas are badly burnt but do I make out an M135i?

I have no idea how to fix the photos :(

Yeah, M135i with some toys.

Mineral grey
Coral red leather
Sport auto gearbox
Driver comfort package (front parking sensors included)
Visibility package
Harman Kardon audio
Heated seats
Sun protection package
Adaptive M Sport suspension
Professional Media
Folding and dimming mirrors
Smokers pack (For storage. I don't smoke.)
Lumbar support
Extended storage
Sunroof
Speed limit display

I had an F21 125i 6MT before, but this is a much nicer car to drive with the normal tyres, 8 speed gearbox and new-style steering wheel.

Last edited:
Picked up another new van last week as I've been put on a new contract that requires us to have new vans for whatever reason. I'm not complaining :p

tranny.jpg

transitinterior.jpg

It's a beautiful drive as far as vans go.

Think it's base spec but comes with DAB radio and Bluetooth. No AC :mad:

You'll regret buying black. I bought a black car last year. Bloody horrendous, always looks dirty.

I am also confused why you didn't buy a second hand golf r (which is what you wanted!) And saved some of the money to spend on insurance/petrol.

It is obviously your choice and I'm sure your very happy with it!

I might have to give them a call :)

My sales guy was pretty useless. Kept promising to phone me back and then didn't, never replied to my emails, had random days off when he said he'd be in, and the invoice was wrong on the day I picked the car up and it took 10 days and multiple phone calls from me to get the correct one. This is after the sales person promised me on the day of collection that a new one would be posted out ASAP.

But the sales manager did help out a lot, and if it wasn't for him I think my customer satisfaction survey would have been completed in a much more negative manner.

Back
Top Bottom